Reviews for Little Sparks
Steoh chapter 17 . 9/15
PLEASE CONTINUE. I love it so much. You should do a court case or something.
i love this series, they are soo good. Please update. i can't wait to find out what happens
What happens next? It's been way too long that you haven't updated and I really hope you write so I'll be happy. This is too good to leave it hanging. Please.
prettylittlefantasies chapter 17 . 5/1
Please, please, please update this! This is torture, not being able to go on to the next chapter to find out what happens :'(
AWPuRpLePoPtArT chapter 17 . 2/8
Well what happened!? I'm sitting here and the. Crap it's all over... I need more!
Justalover chapter 17 . 1/11
PLEASE UPDATE! I just read this story in a day because of how good it is and you cent leave us like this! Please update! xx
Ayesha chapter 17 . 11/9/2015
Why would you do this take my inspiration take everything just please update its been 3 years and I used to check everyday for a year. But it never came please update . Please.
guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Are you going to update, I'm dying to find out what happens. Please UPDATE!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/3/2015
"I swear I won't leave it unfinished" -.- here aswell?! Whaaaat update!
Impatient chapter 17 . 8/15/2015
Update this damn story bit#h I have been waiting over a year for this story to be completed. lol~ please come back to us. We need a good Ezria story and we need it NOW!
AnnaPL chapter 17 . 5/24/2015
You need to update this! Write more
Guest chapter 17 . 4/13/2015
Are you still writing this story becuase its really good and it would be a shame if it was over without knowing what is going to happen
zoebarker chapter 17 . 4/11/2015