Reviews for Little Sparks
pinkgurl804 chapter 17 . 5/14
Just stumbled across this fic. I know that it's been awhile since you've updated, but I would love to read what you have planned next!
ezria3 chapter 17 . 4/29
please it can not end this way
So I know you won't read this but HOW DID YOU JUST END IT LIKE THAT WHY WHY WHY FINISH IT PLEASE IM DYING IF EZRIA SADNESS
Guest chapter 17 . 12/11/2016
I thought you said you would never leave another story unfinished :( it is so great story and you are an amazing writer
Steoh chapter 17 . 9/15/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE. I love it so much. You should do a court case or something.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/22/2016
i love this series, they are soo good. Please update. i can't wait to find out what happens
Guest chapter 17 . 5/23/2016
What happens next? It's been way too long that you haven't updated and I really hope you write so I'll be happy. This is too good to leave it hanging. Please.
prettylittlefantasies chapter 17 . 5/1/2016
Please, please, please update this! This is torture, not being able to go on to the next chapter to find out what happens :'(
AWPuRpLePoPtArT chapter 17 . 2/8/2016
Well what happened!? I'm sitting here and the. Crap it's all over... I need more!
Justalover chapter 17 . 1/11/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! I just read this story in a day because of how good it is and you cent leave us like this! Please update! xx
Ayesha chapter 17 . 11/9/2015
Why would you do this take my inspiration take everything just please update its been 3 years and I used to check everyday for a year. But it never came please update . Please.
guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Are you going to update, I'm dying to find out what happens. Please UPDATE!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/3/2015
"I swear I won't leave it unfinished" -.- here aswell?! Whaaaat update!
Impatient chapter 17 . 8/15/2015
Update this damn story bit#h I have been waiting over a year for this story to be completed. lol~ please come back to us. We need a good Ezria story and we need it NOW!
AnnaPL chapter 17 . 5/24/2015
You need to update this! Write more