Reviews for Little Sparks
AnnaPL chapter 17 . 5/24
You need to update this! Write more
Are you still writing this story becuase its really good and it would be a shame if it was over without knowing what is going to happen
zoebarker chapter 17 . 4/11
Please please update!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
PLEASE UPDATE OMFG
Guest chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
UPDATE PLEASE
kisses-A chapter 17 . 9/16/2014
So...it's been 7 months and I think I'm going to die if you don't post the rest of this story ASAP. Please! I am begging you! I love your stories!
kisses-A chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
I loved this!
Your little note at the end made me laugh. Augusta is a real place in West Virginia. It is about 320 miles from there to New York City, so it takes about 5 1/2 hours to drive there.
Anyway! I love your writing!
Almost.Is.Never.Enough chapter 17 . 9/7/2014
Really really good story and I hope u update ASAP!
Annie chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
Hey its Annie.
WHERE ARE YOU I CANT FREAKING TAKE THIS FREAKING CLIFFHANGER I SRSLY CANT TAKE THIS ANXIETY WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO EZRA IS ARIA GONNA BE OK JUST UPDATE THIS STORY PLEASE IT MADE ME START CRYING THE EMOTIONAL CONTEXT OF IT PLSPLSPLS UPDATE!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
Will you PLEASE update this story?! And Temptation!
daywalkerheartsezria chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
Oh god! You can't leave us hanging like that :P

Epic story,
xx
Guest chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. WHY. WHYYYYYYYYYY.
I seriously spent most of my day reading your Ezria fics.
Ug I just can't over the ending to the last chapter.
Please do post more if inspiration strikes. I'm freaking and want to know. Arggg.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/18/2014
will you ever continue this?
PLLezriafan chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
OMG! This was really good! You have to update soon please! Great job! Cant wait for the next chapter. Hopefully its not too far away.
4 Ezria chapter 17 . 4/4/2014
So much for a perfect moment being ruined. I hope he doesn't go to jail, and everything works out alright!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON?!
PRETTY PLEASE?!