Reviews for The Thirteenth Rider
LCat chapter 1 . 5/13
Wow, excellent! I could almost feel the winds. Love it.
dormirais chapter 8 . 3/29
There should probably be a rape warning given the proposed circumstances of Jareth's conception. Just a thought
dormirais chapter 6 . 3/29
Damnit Sarah! Are you really so dense?
Also what a fabulous story. I've had it in my favorites waiting to be read for a long while now and now that I've gotten round to it i regret not doing it sooner :))
BT chapter 27 . 3/29
Your skill with the turn of a phrase is wonderful, your characters vibrant and lifelike. Your plotlines are entirely engaging. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. This was a lovely ride, now I need to go catch up on the work I have been neglecting while lost in this.
BT chapter 23 . 3/28
I'm LOVING this story, as I have everything of yours that I have read) but I think there may be a mistake? In the beginning, you said Sarah was naked, then, when she gets out of bed, she has a t-shirt on. IS this some sort of unexpected magic?
MaraSkywhiner chapter 27 . 11/25/2017
I really enjoyed this! Dark yet with a happy ending. Nice job!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/13/2017
Oscar is adorable.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2017
The apocalypse is coming for her
ElauraGrave chapter 7 . 10/17/2017
Love it so far! Elauragrave
Tata-Fox chapter 27 . 10/16/2017
Great story. Oscar has become my favourite character. Needs oscar pov sequel. Haha :-D
Thevoiceslockedaway chapter 27 . 6/24/2017
Great story. Read it in 1 day.
BD-Z chapter 27 . 5/22/2017
I don't usually get a chance to write reviews when I read stories since I use my app on my free time. Some stories stand out so much I am able to remember which ones I need to review. This was one. So here we go. My Review:

This terrible horribly addictive story had me willingly sacrificing my sleep. I couldn't pull myself away even if I wanted to. I'm starting to wonder, based on this and other stories you've written, if you are a fae yourself and you have used magic to ensnare this helpless reader. I am compelled to forge through the stories you've put up here. You are one fantastic writer.

I loved use of alternative point of views. Oscar is by far my favorite but I couldn't help but appreciate the moon's POV.

Thank you for the work you put into your stories. I will see if I can find some sleep before I start another.
Nanenna chapter 27 . 5/19/2017
Wow, that was so good. You really had a close call with that ending. I thought for sure the whole story would be cut off in tragedy with how little space was left.
jlawson chapter 27 . 5/6/2017
I love this. It is really well written, and I stayed up late into the morning, because I couldn't put it down. Thank you for the amazing read.
lykiana chapter 7 . 3/9/2017
The idea of Jareth leading the Wild Hunt is so HOT HOT HOT! Your portrayal of Jareth is amazing, I wouldn't mind being hunted by him.
Am I weird when I find this incredibly arousing?

You are an awesome writer!
1,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »