Reviews for The Thirteenth Rider
ElauraGrave chapter 7 . 10/17
Love it so far! Elauragrave
Tata-Fox chapter 27 . 10/16
Great story. Oscar has become my favourite character. Needs oscar pov sequel. Haha :-D
Thevoiceslockedaway chapter 27 . 6/24
Great story. Read it in 1 day.
BD-Z chapter 27 . 5/22
I don't usually get a chance to write reviews when I read stories since I use my app on my free time. Some stories stand out so much I am able to remember which ones I need to review. This was one. So here we go. My Review:

This terrible horribly addictive story had me willingly sacrificing my sleep. I couldn't pull myself away even if I wanted to. I'm starting to wonder, based on this and other stories you've written, if you are a fae yourself and you have used magic to ensnare this helpless reader. I am compelled to forge through the stories you've put up here. You are one fantastic writer.

I loved use of alternative point of views. Oscar is by far my favorite but I couldn't help but appreciate the moon's POV.

Thank you for the work you put into your stories. I will see if I can find some sleep before I start another.
Nanenna chapter 27 . 5/19
Wow, that was so good. You really had a close call with that ending. I thought for sure the whole story would be cut off in tragedy with how little space was left.
jlawson chapter 27 . 5/6
I love this. It is really well written, and I stayed up late into the morning, because I couldn't put it down. Thank you for the amazing read.
lykiana chapter 7 . 3/9
The idea of Jareth leading the Wild Hunt is so HOT HOT HOT! Your portrayal of Jareth is amazing, I wouldn't mind being hunted by him.
Am I weird when I find this incredibly arousing?

You are an awesome writer!
gaby chapter 6 . 2/28
ughhh sarah is so blind! luc is OBVIOUSLY jareth literally all the signs are there... but she is just a silly little girl and being foolish
3Silmarillion chapter 27 . 11/10/2016
This is the coolest story sever!
OcEaNsKy chapter 27 . 7/10/2016
Whatever inspirational volcano that went off in your mind to create this, deserves a nobel prize for this unique explosion of brilliance! Just wow oooohhh aaaahhh. I am blown away by your mighty pen. I'd bow down to you if I could to express my extreme respect for such a valuable writer. Jareth and Sarah were spectacular, the antagonist was incredible (I would have bogged them myself tbh.) It was all a pleasure to read. Thank you so much HachimansKitusune!
Boogey chapter 27 . 6/29/2016
This story is hands down one of the very best Labyrinth stories on this site. I am in love with your writing style. I am in love with your Dark Jareth. Out of all of the stories I have read - this story is among my absolute favorites. This is so good...so good... My review is not worthy of such a well written story. I...I just don't have the words. Completely blown away. Thank you for writing such an amazing story and sharing it with the rest of us!
Aimsn3 chapter 5 . 6/28/2016
Uh-may-zing! I was absolutely spellbound from the very first sentence of the very first chapter... My oh my...
Fammi Capire chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
One year later and I'm back to reread this amazing story. This sounds silly, but I had a dream about it the other night- I running from the hunt and I had a bag of Kosher salt (no clue what my subconscious was doing there...) that I ended up using to ward the cottage.
SnowWolf15 chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
I just found your story and I am angry at myself for not finding it sooner. This is going to be interesting and I can't wait to read more!
CYLi chapter 12 . 5/4/2016
really enjoying this story so far! I wonder if any of these legends mentioned here are true. if not, you are amazing at creating the details and vividness of folklores. thank you for writing this!
1,212 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »