Reviews for The Thirteenth Rider
Rose chapter 4 . 2/6
This is so wonderfully well-written and enchanting so far! I'm excited to read more! You're a fantastic writer, thank you for sharing. And for writing for my original OTP. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
You played the witcher I see
Taggg chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
Wow, that was hot :D they got some!)
Taggg chapter 17 . 12/24/2015
Ughhhh Sarah is so frustrating! Why the fuck she went to the fairy stones in the days of full moon?! *facepalm*
Joie Cullen chapter 27 . 10/2/2015
so so so so so soooooo good! I LOVED IT!
Joie Cullen chapter 26 . 10/2/2015
I am so glad that he could finally meet his mother again. and the Grand sire is probably one of my very favorite characters you've dreamt up yet! I'm sad to see it is at its end but I can't want to see HOW it ends. off I go!
Joie Cullen chapter 24 . 10/2/2015
I'm sorry to hear about your continued stresses and the heart cath! I hope you're feeling better!

Oh what is our Sarah doing now?!
Joie Cullen chapter 23 . 10/2/2015
OMG Jareth broke my heart!
Joie Cullen chapter 22 . 10/2/2015
is it wrong that it's still hot? it is...I'm terrible.
Joie Cullen chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
oooooo he is going to kill someone! I'm so excited to see what comes next.
Joie Cullen chapter 20 . 10/2/2015
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Wait. WHAT?! OMG...
Joie Cullen chapter 19 . 10/2/2015
I am so so so sosooooooo sorry to hear about your hardships! I'm hoping things are looking up. Sending light and love your way.

This was amazing! As usual. You are so talented... If you pulled to publish something you'd need not worry about another thing. I'd be in line to pick up every new book. :)

Also - that was effing hot. *dies*
Joie Cullen chapter 18 . 10/2/2015
I am so excited to see that when I finally come back there are wonderful gifts waiting. like this finished product! *squee*
Joie Cullen chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
I am dead...
ariella21 chapter 27 . 9/17/2015
Absolutely loved it hope you do a sequel
1,194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »