Reviews for The Thirteenth Rider
OcEaNsKy chapter 27 . 7/10
Whatever inspirational volcano that went off in your mind to create this, deserves a nobel prize for this unique explosion of brilliance! Just wow oooohhh aaaahhh. I am blown away by your mighty pen. I'd bow down to you if I could to express my extreme respect for such a valuable writer. Jareth and Sarah were spectacular, the antagonist was incredible (I would have bogged them myself tbh.) It was all a pleasure to read. Thank you so much HachimansKitusune!
GobelineQueen chapter 27 . 6/29
This story is hands down one of the very best Labyrinth stories on this site. I am in love with your writing style. I am in love with your Dark Jareth. Out of all of the stories I have read - this story is among my absolute favorites. This is so good...so good... My review is not worthy of such a well written story. I...I just don't have the words. Completely blown away. Thank you for writing such an amazing story and sharing it with the rest of us!
Aimsn3 chapter 5 . 6/28
Uh-may-zing! I was absolutely spellbound from the very first sentence of the very first chapter... My oh my...
Fammi Capire chapter 1 . 5/13
One year later and I'm back to reread this amazing story. This sounds silly, but I had a dream about it the other night- I running from the hunt and I had a bag of Kosher salt (no clue what my subconscious was doing there...) that I ended up using to ward the cottage.
SnowWolf15 chapter 1 . 5/5
I just found your story and I am angry at myself for not finding it sooner. This is going to be interesting and I can't wait to read more!
CYLi chapter 12 . 5/4
really enjoying this story so far! I wonder if any of these legends mentioned here are true. if not, you are amazing at creating the details and vividness of folklores. thank you for writing this!
TheMadBunny chapter 27 . 3/16
very well written. you have great talent and look forward to reading more of your stories. BTW I read this whole story in one day
trtt27 chapter 10 . 3/6
I don't typically review on finished stories until the end but I couldn't just go past this chapter without saying something. I have never felt the need to go in to the reviews page to see what others thought of a specific chapter before but this one had me doing it. Oh my god. I am practically speechless. I have so much that I want to say but I don't feel like any words could properly convey how impressed & immersed in this story I currently feel. This was absolutely amazing. The build up to this point was incredible and I feel more like I am watching an incredible movie than reading a fanfic. Your descriptions are amazing, I feel like I am actually there. The way you write your suspense literally has me on the edge of my seat constantly. This is without a doubt the best first confrontation scene I have ever read and I have been regularly reading Labyrinth fanfic for an embarrassingly long time (over ten years at this point). If you are not currently doing so I would definitely recommend pursuing a career in writing professionally because you truly do have an amazing gift. I can't promise that I will leave a review for every chapter here on out but you will definitely be hearing from me again on both this story and all of your others.

Amazing job so far, I can't wait to see where this goes.

-Terri :)
Meredith chapter 27 . 3/3
I really LOVED this fanfic! I just finished reading it, it took me only 2 days because I couldn't stop reading haha xD
Thank you very much for that amazing story, I wold love a sequel!
Rose chapter 4 . 2/6
This is so wonderfully well-written and enchanting so far! I'm excited to read more! You're a fantastic writer, thank you for sharing. And for writing for my original OTP. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
You played the witcher I see
Taggg chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
Wow, that was hot :D they got some!)
Taggg chapter 17 . 12/24/2015
Ughhhh Sarah is so frustrating! Why the fuck she went to the fairy stones in the days of full moon?! *facepalm*
Joie Cullen chapter 27 . 10/2/2015
so so so so so soooooo good! I LOVED IT!
Joie Cullen chapter 26 . 10/2/2015
I am so glad that he could finally meet his mother again. and the Grand sire is probably one of my very favorite characters you've dreamt up yet! I'm sad to see it is at its end but I can't want to see HOW it ends. off I go!
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »