Reviews for You Loved Me Still the Same
Kerioke chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
very well written. I love Jorah, feel bad for him in the show for always being stuck in the friend zone.
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Awesome fic. Love how he knows her best and she knew who sent her the tree. Love your pairing of them. Great job.
maevebeacon chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Wow! I absolutely ADORED this! It always makes me so sad to think of Jorah and Dany permanently separated, and so this futurefic makes me very happy indeed. Your writing is beautiful and skillful. I particularly liked that you called him "Lord Commander" at first. Your story has served to make me even more in love with Jorah. Congratulations for that; I did not think it possible. I have read nearly all of your Dany/Jorah fics, and this has to be my favorite thus far. Thank you for writing it.
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
i love all of them! yay lol
DeathByMonkees chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Amazing, just great! Gosh I love the two of them Jorah's so sweet, I really like the way you write him.
philotic-net chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I should have known you would be writing in this fandom. You write all my favorites! :)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh, so Dany is on the throne here? :)

And that Jorah really gave Dany something because he wants to marry her! I aww-ed so much here, haha. :)

How much dany changed and how..mature she is here! But well, she needs to be and she already changed much with Khal Drogo. Interesting that she knew who gave her that present but then again, she knows Jorah well because she spent so much time with him.

"The gift that had pleased her most as Khal Drogo's bride had been the simplest, too: a stack of old books from her homeland, given by a poor exile knight."

Well, and he knew very good her even then! :)

Okay, I dont really rememberin him giving her a peach in the show but maybe it wasnt there or I just missed it. ;)

"Naught else but your sword, and your heart? Naught but your service, your obedience, and your very life?"

Wow! because shes right here, he really gave her all of what he could give her. :)

"Upon her victorious conquest of Westeros, he the general of her army, she had rewarded his service with a choice: the lordship of his beloved Bear Island, or command of her Queensguard. He'd chosen her."

Oh god! That was.. so sweet, oh god! :)

"the blood had been a horse's, but it had been Jorah's heart she'd sunk her teeth into that night in Vaes Dothrak."

God, I have no idea how you find such wonderful sentences but dont stop finding them! xDD Theyre perfect!

How ... insecure Jorah seems to be with Dany, how hes never really sure if she really wants him. Aw.. :/ But you really wrote that beautiful!
AwRitr chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Good to hear from you again! Loved the flow and the (genius) representation of the peach. What I especially love about your work is how you make the characters your own, while keeping them "in character" as GRRM wrote them, at the same time. Makes me extremely jealous. Thank you and I hope to read more soon!
Ju-dou chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Ooo. Now, missy, I don't know anything at all about GOT but I got a real insight from your flowing prose, as evocative as I've come to expect from you. I could picture everything, especially a certain someone...*ahem*

And well, as for the other 'stuff' - that was very well done indeed. The symbolism of the peach- sheer brilliance! I've been reading about literary criticism and today read the section about the use of food as a device to convey the wider aspects of a story and you provided a lesson in it here, and clearly picked the perfect fruit - the succulent, delicious one that is very messy :-p Did they have a towel?

Bravo, my dear!