Reviews for Forgotten
Blue night fairy chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
A very interesting chapter with a twist! It sounds like Hermione is jealous of this 'Jessica', I wounded if 'Jessica' is even real or an alias for times when he had a women over but not necessary the same women each time. (You did say it doesn't come up often).

I really hope that it turns out Severus cares for Hermione and that she get the whole memory back.

What happend in the missing part of the memory that Severus is so desperately tring to kept from Hermione?

Please, please come back and update this story again! Even if it's just the story outline so we know what will happen. If you need help with ideas, you can always ask your readers.
Blue night fairy chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Wow! I loved the ending to the chapter! I really through that he would give in to Hermione request, but that was even better! It's so sweet and caring how noble Severus can be. The 'Stay safe' is heart breaking because you know she will forget that he cared and at the same time those words are inspiring as Severus shows a side to him not many will ever see. It leaves the question; dose he truly have feelings for her already but is unable to bring himself to act on them in this situation.

Wonderful chapter! Please come back and write again for this story!
displacement chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
Ok, so I see that it's ben a long time since you updated, but I just finished reading your other stories, which were very well written, and this one is the best if the lot! I'd love to see the ending:)
marzipan4 chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
This is such a good story! So original. Hope that you can finish it some day!
somethingnew123 chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
I've just finished this story...and I'm sad to see it's finished!:( I very much hope that there will be more added soon :)
spinster cat lady chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
Is this the end? I'm so hooked :0
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
I know it has been a couple of years since your last update, but this is a terrific story and it would be a shame to not finish it. I hope you haven't forgotten about it, or if you have, that you find the motivation to complete this or continue it because as stated earlier, it's fantastic. I would love to see who 'Jessica' is and wouldn't it be hilarious if it was just his cat or something? I think there is so much you could do with this story and I truly hope you continue! Soon!
nessie chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
Are you going to finish this story? i really like it so far.
drasticactions chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
I'm really liking this story, I hope one day you can finish it, I'm really curious to see who Jessica is and how everything ends!
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
Please update! I love this story!
Newtinmpls chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Well, darn, i was hoping there was more. This is really thought provoking.
landscapegirl chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
For Hermione's sake, I hope that Jessica is either a house elf or a cat. Looking forward to the next installment!
landscapegirl chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Whew! LOVE those last 3 paragraphs!
landscapegirl chapter 6 . 9/1/2013