Reviews for Forgotten
Doyou42 chapter 11 . 3/5
I've really enjoyed this! Very well written. Are you planning on finishing?
houstonclay chapter 14 . 2/10
Loving this story! Oh such a slow burn...I'm a sucker for a slow-burn relationship story. Hurts so good! I hope to see the next chapter soon!
staypee chapter 14 . 2/6
aaahhhh this story! Oh my heart. I loved every chapter. Please please continue 33
oddmentandtweak chapter 14 . 1/30
Ack! What a compelling story. I've only recently discovered your work and I am really enjoying it. I hope to see more from you soon!
mel chapter 14 . 11/4/2016
Oh this is soooo good. I know you haven't updated in a bit, but if you need any encouragement on finishing this story you have it! I love the way you write them and the story you have created is fantastic. I wish you all the best.
OzmaofOz chapter 14 . 10/14/2016
Please update! I just found your story a few days ago and am loving it! It's really well written and thoughtful and sensitive. Please update! Thank you!
Problem117 chapter 14 . 9/4/2016
I truly hope you still desire to finish this story because I doubt you wanted to leave it at that but if you did Please continue! But if you will not know that I greatly enjoyed it and read it in a couple hours! Would love to continue reading it!
spaceygirl67 chapter 14 . 8/25/2016
plz continue
marzipan4 chapter 14 . 8/24/2016
This is so good! Hope to read more soon!
New chapter 14 . 8/21/2016
Will we see an update to your story? It has been quite some time...
CrazySlytherin251 chapter 14 . 8/12/2016
please update. really enjoyed what ive read so far
pgoodrichboggs chapter 14 . 7/26/2016
This is so good. And now that Hermione knows she didn't actually perform the spell with Severus. I guess we can assume that she is still innocent. She doesn't seem like the type to invest herself in that way with just anyone. I like that Severus took her to a private place of his and that he was willing to talk with her and that Hortensia turned out not to be a date/girlfriend. Who is Jessica though? I hope that Hermione and Severus finally get together this is such a beautiful story.
bshoes chapter 14 . 7/19/2016
Sigh...I love this story. The underlying tension between the two is wonderfully written. It feels as though Severus is always on the verge of saying something to Hermione and then doesn't. Love it and I truly hope this isn't the end of the road for this story! Thank you for sharing what you have regardless of where it goes (or doesn't) from here.
sobela chapter 14 . 6/17/2016
That's it!?
Well I thought it was a great story but the ending feels like a cliffhanger ending o well..i don't know I was left with more questions than answers lol...ty all the same. -_-,
sobela chapter 9 . 6/17/2016
There is a girlfriend now!...thats it this is to good to just stop reading for the night . I need some coffee then I'm reading on yay!