Reviews for Forgotten
pgoodrichboggs chapter 14 . 7/26
This is so good. And now that Hermione knows she didn't actually perform the spell with Severus. I guess we can assume that she is still innocent. She doesn't seem like the type to invest herself in that way with just anyone. I like that Severus took her to a private place of his and that he was willing to talk with her and that Hortensia turned out not to be a date/girlfriend. Who is Jessica though? I hope that Hermione and Severus finally get together this is such a beautiful story.
bshoes chapter 14 . 7/19
Sigh...I love this story. The underlying tension between the two is wonderfully written. It feels as though Severus is always on the verge of saying something to Hermione and then doesn't. Love it and I truly hope this isn't the end of the road for this story! Thank you for sharing what you have regardless of where it goes (or doesn't) from here.
sobela chapter 14 . 6/17
That's it!?
Well I thought it was a great story but the ending feels like a cliffhanger ending o well..i don't know I was left with more questions than answers lol...ty all the same. -_-,
sobela chapter 9 . 6/17
There is a girlfriend now!...thats it this is to good to just stop reading for the night . I need some coffee then I'm reading on yay!
sobela chapter 8 . 6/17
NO!..sorry I was hopping for something else but I'm a very sick person lol
sobela chapter 7 . 6/17
Omg lol! That is wow a spell with sex nice ..i that it was pretty funny .
sobela chapter 3 . 6/17
Yay a little alone time with Snape what could go wrong..
sobela chapter 2 . 6/17
I wonder where this is going...
LouBelle04 chapter 14 . 6/16
Great chapter. I really love where this is going!
LBx
New chapter 14 . 6/7
Please update soon...
Favreau chapter 9 . 5/17
Thank you for the new chapter, it was great! I really liked idea of the Pilgrim's Rest - very clever. I also liked how it turned out that Snape returned all of the memories and that he did not actually go through with the spell. He might not be nice or pleasant, often he is not that good of a person, but he sure is honourable (in his own way). Thanks again and I look forward to the next update.
Hanable-13 chapter 14 . 5/16
very good story, i look forward to the continuation of it. its gone off on a different path then i expected.. which is nice.

H }:)
Favreau chapter 14 . 5/14
Thank you very much for the new chapter. I liked the idea of The Pilgrim's Rest - very clever ))) I also liked how it turned out that Snape did return all of the memories and how he did not go through with the spell. He might not be nice or pleasant; he might not always be a good person, especially in the books, but he sure is honourable (in his own way). Thank you.
Lady Memory chapter 14 . 5/13
Ah! Fantastic! Exactly was I was hoping for!
Great, wonderful job :)

On a personal note: You will forgive me if I send just a quick message, but life has been extremely demanding lately, and I have had no time to honour my promise and send you a real letter. I apologise here, and hope I will find a moment to write. Hugs.
New chapter 14 . 5/12
The only thing I don't like in this chapter is Snape talking about "the elite" there. I think he had enough experience with elitist people such as Dumbledore and Riddle (both highly intelligent and charismatic in their own way) to denounce any such notions. If this place is to be described as a meeting place for artists and the quiet intellectuals it is better described by the introduction of certain characters, scraps of dialogues or talk about scientific endeavors than a statement of visitors being the elite. I usually like a Hermione that undoubtedly belongs to the intelligentia of the wizard society but is too modest to think it.