Reviews for Forgotten
Excellent story. Hope you continue it soon...
Why881992883840002882818839 chapter 15 . 1/1
Very cute story. I hope you continue it someday.
koshina chapter 15 . 12/31/2017
abandoned? ? I thought it was going somewhere. *sighswalks out slowly*
Guest chapter 15 . 8/22/2017
So, is this story... Forgotten?
riskeybusiness chapter 15 . 7/14/2017
Ooooooh no this isn't complete! Just as their relationship was progressing so nicely. Please update?
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 15 . 6/21/2017
great read! i just finished plowing through all 15 chapters and I really enjoyed them. I hope this is not the end of this story. looking forward to checking out more of your work.
Bettymoon chapter 15 . 6/20/2017
I have just read this in one sitting - it's amazing! I love the pacing and the various twists. Brilliant! Can't wait to see what happens next.
RazieLynn chapter 15 . 6/11/2017
Is this story completed? It feels like it could be wrapped up soon, but it's not there yet.
JeMiMo89 chapter 15 . 6/5/2017
Love how this story is playing out! Can't wait for more. Excellent. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2017
To the reviewer who said that Spinner's End is in Manchester - no it isn't. It's in the West Midlands.
pottohipamus chapter 15 . 5/10/2017
Charming and compelling tale, skillfully woven - thanks so much for sharing your time and talent 3
Buggzter chapter 15 . 5/9/2017
Love the story! I just joined in on reading it, and I really like your twists and turns. I do hope you don't abandon your readers for too long. ... I want to see where this goes! You give so many cliff hangers, it's not fair! ;)
NinjaTwix chapter 15 . 5/7/2017
Started your story last night and just finished it. Very unique! I hope you continue to update after what seems like quite a long break! I'd like to see how it continues to develop.
carmine.vesper chapter 15 . 5/5/2017
Love this so far! I'm glad they're getting the misunderstandings cleared up. Can't wait for more!
Petite Mule chapter 15 . 5/5/2017
It is a really good story.