Reviews for Be My Valentine
classicalreader313 chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
Awww, sweet chapter. I hope Gwen makes an appearance, she seems cool.
classicalreader313 chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
Ooh this chapter was good! I really liked the line: "He couldn't remember when exactly he had gone from wanting to run from her, to wanting to be caught."
But good for Dobie, going to school on his own, and doing well too. Zelda was always helping him out, not that his grades often showed it.
And then Herbert's heart attack! Oh my gosh, that makes me really sad. Now he can't run all over the place and rage around like he used to. :'(
It's a shame that John's such a sweet guy. It'll be sad when Zelda breaks up with him (because I'm figuring that's where this is headed).
classicalreader313 chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Aww all the talk about the old apartment makes me kind of sad. It was really cute how he left the door open in case Gracie needed anything, like he did with George. That's what my Grandma used to do for me and my little sister. :)
Also, Dobie struggling with technology is hilarious.
classicalreader313 chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
The image of elderly Zelda reading a teen magazine is just too funny! And poor George what with having to deal with his parents divorcing and badmouthing each other and all.
classicalreader313 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Ooh what a great start. I'm really interested to see how you develop Zelda and Dobie into adulthood. And I'm looking forward to seeing what exactly caused them to divorce. Also, Greta sure is blunt haha. Zelda and Dobie are really cute grandparents.
jessie 33 chapter 33 . 6/6/2014
What a perfect ending, I was hoping they would reunite. I love your writing, and I really enjoyed your story.
jessie 33 chapter 32 . 6/6/2014
I loved that they got married, I can't believe Zelda's parents didn't show up. I love how sweet he is with her.
jessie 33 chapter 31 . 6/6/2014
Great chapter I am glad Gwen wants to move back home before the baby arrives. I feel bad that Dobie is going to lose the store but he seems ok with it.
jessie 33 chapter 30 . 6/6/2014
I can't believe how cruel Zelda's father is. I felt so bad about her, and I hope they have a girl now too.
jessie 33 chapter 29 . 6/6/2014
Great chapter they still love each other, I hope they get back together. I loved Dobie's reaction to the baby news. I especially loved the kiss at the end of the chapter.
jessie 33 chapter 28 . 6/5/2014
Gwen is pregnant, I bet Dobie will be surprised but knowing he will have another grandchild I am sure he will be happy for her.
jessie 33 chapter 27 . 6/5/2014
I am glad Zelda told Gwen the truth about John. I wonder if they will tell Jack.
jessie 33 chapter 26 . 6/5/2014
It is a small world Gwen is in love with Jack, and his Father is Zelda's ex boyfriend. I wonder what Jack will think if he found out Zelda was his fiancée?
jessie 33 chapter 25 . 6/5/2014
I am glad Gwen arrived Dobie's reaction to Jack is cute. I am sure Jack is a good guy, but any Father would be worried.
jessie 33 chapter 24 . 6/5/2014
I am glad John met her when she went to the bank, and he said he was not angry anymore. I am glad he didn't notice she was pregnant. I hope her dress is ok for the wedding.