Reviews for Be My Valentine
baronvonmilo chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
This is a great story so well written
TereseLucy384 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
I'm so happy I saw this category. I've been a Dobie and Maynard fan for years :)

This story is really well-written. It's got such a sad tone, having Z and D married, then divorced . . . but really, if you think about it, it's realistic. As much as the show had Zelda chasing Dobie, there was never a romantic spark there.

Hope you update. I'll keep an eye out for it :)

TL
iloveromance chapter 33 . 3/12/2012
Oh my God, this was truly wonderful. I'm sorry it took me so long to review this but it was SO worth the wait! You've included everything from the show and I love that you mentioned so many characters; some that I'd actually forgotten! I only hope that when I finally post my Dobie Gillis story that it's even half as wonderful as this is! Amazing job and again I love that you switch back and forth from past to present so effortlessly. It's like reading two stories in one which makes this even better!
iloveromance chapter 32 . 3/12/2012
Awww... So sweet and yet so heartbreaking for Zelda at the same time. But I have a feeling things are going to work out for her and Dobie! ;)
iloveromance chapter 31 . 3/12/2012
I'm glad that Gwen made the right decision but the sentimental part of me is sad that Dobie is losing something he loves. But how generous of him to offer it to Gwen.
iloveromance chapter 30 . 3/12/2012
Wow... That didn't go well at all but I'm not surprised. I feel bad for Zelda but I'm so happy that Dobie has been there for her through this whole ordeal.
iloveromance chapter 29 . 3/12/2012
SO melt-worthy and sweet! I love Dobie's reaction to hearing the news but I'm glad Zelda brought him to his senses. And I LOVE that they are growing closer than ever... and on Valentine's Day!
iloveromance chapter 28 . 3/12/2012
I felt sense of deja vu while reading this chapter! This should certainly make things interesting.
iloveromance chapter 27 . 3/12/2012
Well I'm glad Zelda was honest with her daughter here, even though Gwen seemed shocked at the news.
iloveromance chapter 26 . 3/12/2012
Wow, talk about a small world! This was quite unexpected, but I'm glad that Dobie and Zelda are dealing with it as best as they can! Great twist in the story!
iloveromance chapter 25 . 3/12/2012
This should be interesting and Zelda's going to be quite surprised when she sees her visitors!
iloveromance chapter 24 . 3/12/2012
I thought things with Zelda's ex were going to be tense there for a minute but I'm glad I was wrong and that they were able to talk. Zelda worrying about her figure and the talk about the dress was very sweet. I love how Dobie is so supportive of her.
iloveromance chapter 23 . 3/12/2012
This is heartbreaking; Dobie being worried about the store but I'm glad to see that he and Zelda are growing closer because of it.
iloveromance chapter 22 . 3/12/2012
I can just picture this beautiful baby; you've described him so well!
iloveromance chapter 21 . 3/12/2012
I'm glad things seem to be working out, because I was getting worried there for a second!