Reviews for Missing Piece
-Sammi
Guest chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
I knew it 'twas rachel
Shalmalifagleeks chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
well i think my review doesn't matter anymore , its an old story right? i just don't like to wait, so i read all this old story so i dont have to wait for the next chapter... :)
crazy4Glee123 chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
no it make it spontaneous
noro chapter 32 . 4/3/2012
wonderful ending to a fantastic story
Gleek0423 chapter 32 . 4/3/2012
I don't want a THE END! :(
FinchelFan728 chapter 32 . 4/3/2012
That was a great song! I loved it!
KGBKBG chapter 32 . 4/3/2012
I know I haven't been reviewing lately, but I've still been readding the chapters and since this is your last chapter I thought I'd review, but this story is really good
FinchelLoveHearts chapter 32 . 4/3/2012
i hope you do a sequel! I LOVE the Rachel in your story! and I love the idea of Rachel being the new girl and there isn't any other stories like that out there so I really enjoyed this!
vicgirl831 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Great story, i hate to see this end. But the ending was perfect.
FinchelFan728 chapter 31 . 4/3/2012
I bet I know who the angry men are :)
noro chapter 31 . 4/2/2012
another chapter well done
FinchelLoveHearts chapter 31 . 4/2/2012
Awesome chapter, ha ha, can't wait to read about their reaction to what they found, lol, if you really are going to read and review one of my stories then Parent Tales is about Finn and Rachel as parents though it isn't very good, A Trip That Scars For Life is about the New Directions going on a plane but it crashing on a mountain which I think is better than the other ones but it is quite long, not finished, none of my stories are and the last one is new called the newest New Directions that you submit an OC for, update asap on this stories, and maybe you could have a sequel, it would be excellent you are a very talented writer!
aggs818 chapter 31 . 4/2/2012
Great chapter! Great to have you back!
noro chapter 30 . 3/28/2012