Reviews for Ghosts of Valentine's Day Past
alterus chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I love it. You should write more Jaddison story.
AddisonandDerek chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This was perfect! I love Addison and Jake and I love how you wrote them. I really liked how real it was, you could see this happening on the show. You captured their relationship really well here.

Your style of writing fits them really well, and I hope you keep writing Addison and Jake stories. And Addison and Derek stories (they're my favorite couple I can't help it).
DocMcRegals chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Even though Im not a big addie/jake person I liked this
gagaoverGA chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
finally! i've been waiting for a well-written Jake/Addie story for months now, and i'm so pleased that you were able to deliver.

it was a conceivable scenario, an interesting plot, and the chemistry between them was apparent (unlike other fics where it feels so contrived). the scenes/events flowed beautifully, and the story unfolded so effortlessly and naturally. i liked that. i especially enjoyed how you approached addie's narration (or sharing) about her ex-lovers ... they were insightful and had offered a fresh perspective on each relationship. we all know the history behind each, but the way they were mentioned here made me see each one from a different angle. it was also nice that you gave jake a plausible/believable backstory, and it meshed well with the plot (and with canon, at least the little bit of info they've presented so far).

i was most pleased that this piece wasn't fluffy or cheesy, not that i have anything against fluff (it does turn me off, though, when a fic goes overboard). the tone was perfect, and the dialogue and actions were consistent of characters in their forties. did that make sense? lol i will, however, admit that i was a tad disappointed with the ending. i mean no offense or criticism. i just felt that it seemed rushed and unexpected for addie to suddenly see herself waking up to jake every morning, etc. though there was a hint to romance, and as i already stated, the chemistry between them was evident, there was a lack of indicators leading to that final paragraph. at best, i would have expected an interest in wanting to explore a relationship with jake; PTCs, ballet recitals and little league games speak of marriage and family, which for me, personally, seemed such a huge leap from being friends/colleagues, which was the dynamic of their relationship throughout the story. but that's just me. however, this also leaves the story open to a potential part two, should you wish to expand on it. please don't get me wrong; i really did like the story, and i was extremely pleased to have satisfied my craving for a well-written Jake/Addie fic.

thanks so much for an enjoyable read!
Addeklover chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
great story.
Lidocaina chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
When fanfictions are better than the real show! I really enjoyed read this story (usually I read only Addison and Derek fanfic, so this was my first not addek one!). I would like to read a sequel...
Fire Dolphin chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
awww, so cute! loved it!
LoveandLearn chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Okay, this could definantly have a sequal because you kind of leave us hanging. Or maybe a second chapter so it becomes a two-shot. You describe their awesome future they might be able to have but we don't know if they'll ever get there. So it would be amazing elaborate on if there ever get to the point where they'll have the change to go to ballet recitals or little league games and parent-teacher conferences (which I always hated as a kid, btw).

Please consider it. Please. It would be awesome!
AmyHale chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I think that in some way Jake could be the new Naomi, meaning that Addison trusts him enough to tell him private things and she relies on him for the baby thing and in the practice if you don't count Amelia he's her best friend. But he's also a man, who's in love with her, and I hope to see this happen for real as well, because they're just so cute together :)