Reviews for Falling
AyumuMatsuoXIII chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I really like the flirting, I was a bit disappointed to see it was a one-shot, but it was really interesting. Also, I do have a fanfic account, I just get annoyed having to log in every. single. time. Anyways, really good plot
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Cute!
KaileyIsNotOnfire chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I think this is so cute, you should totally keep writing.
LoveToTheFandoms chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Hi there! I really like this as a one shot, and I kind of feel that this is a cliff hanger. I would absolutely enjoy it if you decide to write more. I absolutely loved reading this! Great job. :)
Ebitch chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I like the story so far. I've been searching like crazy for a Lupin romance that doesn't take place during the Marauders time(can't imagine the teen version), and I got to say. Love the plot line. Update anytime. Earned a follow.
mynameisenjolras chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Awh I love this c:
"I was having a Lupin moment"; mine has lasted the entire Christmas holidays, stories like this have kept me sane. XD I hope you add more! :3
Kay chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
YAY! A Remus/OC with my name! :D Oh, this is glorious Pleasssse write more?! Remus is definitely my favourite :3
Creativeclutter chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Oh, this was gorgeous! It's just the kind of fic I've been looking for! Keep it up! I want to know how the remainder of the holidays turn out for her :)
CriminallyAcclaimed chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This really should have more reviews, I'm not sure why but oCs always get short changed.

At any rate I thought this was beautifully written and I really Kay, she seemed well-rounded and I can tell you put a lot of thought into her.

This story works great as a one-shot but if you decide to add on more I'll be sure to check it out and drop a review!

Well done,
—Whiskey
entrthecircus chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I'm loving this story so far! I hope you continue!
Misslucky1818 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This is really good, keep going! I am excited for the next chapter!
Kay Just a coincidence chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Loved it! It's cute and catchy! Please continue!
lawreadaholic chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I quite like this so far :) It's quite sweet! It made me laugh a bit at the end where Lupin was babbling about boy troubles haha :D Are you going to write anymore of this? :)
LoverPR-SN-HP chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I like it. I think you should keep going. :)