Reviews for Resurrection
Vampy chapter 3 . 8/21
Nooo... the chapter ended... T.T I so wasn't ready for that. If you could... please... please update. Just once. Im begging you. I need to know what happens next. Why the warning? Why the bullets? Why John? Also his friends are going to freak out! Keep up the great work! ;) V.
Birds Love Words chapter 3 . 7/14
Why would you leave this on such a cliffhanger!? Please come back to this fic.
Cyn2K chapter 3 . 6/13
This was excellent! I'd love to know where this story was going.
DPraven chapter 3 . 4/13
Gosh, I was so lost with Sherlock fics before I found this page (author's page). I love Mycroft almost as much as I love John and Sherlock in the fic. John still reigns supreme.
I read your Seven Days fic, are you planning on developing Mycroft and Lestrade the same way you did there? It was definitely entertaining.
Can't wait for the next chapter, Thanks so much!
FateBreaker7 chapter 3 . 2/1
Goodness I know you haven't updated this in a while but I'm hoping you've taken Sherlock to heart including the long hiatuses because I really got into this story despite it being only 3 chapters long. I think the characters are extremely true to heart (which most people find difficult) and I like the Johnlock intro. Too many people put the whole 'what you're alive?! I love you and instantly forgive you of everything you've put me through'. Brilliant.
Two reviews in the same day, not too unusual, but the same author. Very unusual for me at least. After reading A WEEK I went to your listing and read everything there. Is there any hope you will finish RESURRECTION? Only two other writers have written so well that I've read all their output. Robst in the Harry Potter fandom and Chappysmom in the Sherlock fandom. You've met some very high standards. Thanks for several hours of pleasure.
Captain Evermind chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Great story! Awesome character interaction, and very believable. Can't wait to see where you're going to take this. :-)
becgate chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Wish there was more! ! You are a great writer! ! Love every story you write! !
EvilDime chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Wait, what? This has been abandoned?
Please let me know if there's a chance you will continue this fic sometime. I really enjoyed reading it!
- Dime
Rose1414 chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Please update?
always.here.forever chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
I'm sad I didn't read this before now! You have an amazing understanding of these characters, and your writing is thorough. The usage of details and dialogue is great. I'd love to see you continue this, so I'm following this story with high hopes. But if you aren't, I completely understand, as it has been awhile since that last update. I'd appreciate a message if you are indeed abandoning this story though. I hope your other writings are going well.
Me chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
I really wish you would update this. It is amazingly well written and very intense. All characters are lovable. Please continue?
mecaka chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Oh my gosh you had better update this! It's amazing, whys you stop writing?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Where is the rest of this story? It's very good so far. Please finish.
acelly chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Would love to see more of this! :-)