Reviews for Resurrection
bluannie1313 chapter 3 . 9/9
Type your review for this chapter here...
pumuckl91 chapter 3 . 7/29
that really is a great story! did you abandon it or are you planning on posting some more chapters?
Otaku and Proud chapter 1 . 6/19
I wasn't expecting this to be slash so I'm ecstatic it is and I'm pleased/terrified how good John is at acting and manipulating; I was terrified when he pressed the gun to his chin.
Vdubbya chapter 3 . 2/5
Even as a WIP this is going straight into my favorites. It is absolutely marvelous and I can't stop re-reading every interaction between Sherlock and John. Just perfect tone and pitch and I love it. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping beyond hope you return to it one day.
Otpizer28 chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
Please update? This story is fascinatingly fast and extremely well written, it needs to be continued!
Vampy chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Nooo... the chapter ended... T.T I so wasn't ready for that. If you could... please... please update. Just once. Im begging you. I need to know what happens next. Why the warning? Why the bullets? Why John? Also his friends are going to freak out! Keep up the great work! ;) V.
Birds Love Words chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
Why would you leave this on such a cliffhanger!? Please come back to this fic.
Cyn2K chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
This was excellent! I'd love to know where this story was going.
DPraven chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
Gosh, I was so lost with Sherlock fics before I found this page (author's page). I love Mycroft almost as much as I love John and Sherlock in the fic. John still reigns supreme.
I read your Seven Days fic, are you planning on developing Mycroft and Lestrade the same way you did there? It was definitely entertaining.
Can't wait for the next chapter, Thanks so much!
FateBreaker7 chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
Goodness I know you haven't updated this in a while but I'm hoping you've taken Sherlock to heart including the long hiatuses because I really got into this story despite it being only 3 chapters long. I think the characters are extremely true to heart (which most people find difficult) and I like the Johnlock intro. Too many people put the whole 'what you're alive?! I love you and instantly forgive you of everything you've put me through'. Brilliant.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
Two reviews in the same day, not too unusual, but the same author. Very unusual for me at least. After reading A WEEK I went to your listing and read everything there. Is there any hope you will finish RESURRECTION? Only two other writers have written so well that I've read all their output. Robst in the Harry Potter fandom and Chappysmom in the Sherlock fandom. You've met some very high standards. Thanks for several hours of pleasure.
Captain Evermind chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Great story! Awesome character interaction, and very believable. Can't wait to see where you're going to take this. :-)
becgate chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Wish there was more! ! You are a great writer! ! Love every story you write! !
EvilDime chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Wait, what? This has been abandoned?
Please let me know if there's a chance you will continue this fic sometime. I really enjoyed reading it!
- Dime