Reviews for Resurrection
Wow, exciting mystery for John and the boys to solve in the future. I hope you finish the story.

I'm still laughing about the way John never said he didn't want a threesome with Mycroft, he just said he didn't want one the first night. And Sherlock did not seem outraged, not even pretending to believe John.
LOL. Repeatedly.
The stench sort of takes away part of the romance. lol
shaolingrrl chapter 3 . 1/31
I don't know if you're still getting or paying attention to your reviews, but in case you are -

This is excellent. I the reason you haven't been able to finish it is because you are writing and selling your fully original work.
Otpizer28 chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
I am coming here again and again to read this, just to remind myself that exemplary fanfictions do exist. I will wait for updates, whenever you post them!
Fairyquill chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
ok. So I am aware that this story is kind of abandoned and I am familiar with the probability of it continuing but please write more. This is great I quite enjoyed reading this fic live the dynamics between the characters. This "end" is a rather mean one. It's not nice to let your readers hanging like this. I would love to see this fic continued. Greetings
Fairy
bluannie1313 chapter 3 . 9/9/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
pumuckl91 chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
that really is a great story! did you abandon it or are you planning on posting some more chapters?
Otaku and Proud chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
I wasn't expecting this to be slash so I'm ecstatic it is and I'm pleased/terrified how good John is at acting and manipulating; I was terrified when he pressed the gun to his chin.
Vdubbya chapter 3 . 2/5/2016
Even as a WIP this is going straight into my favorites. It is absolutely marvelous and I can't stop re-reading every interaction between Sherlock and John. Just perfect tone and pitch and I love it. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping beyond hope you return to it one day.
Otpizer28 chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
Please update? This story is fascinatingly fast and extremely well written, it needs to be continued!
Vampy chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Nooo... the chapter ended... T.T I so wasn't ready for that. If you could... please... please update. Just once. Im begging you. I need to know what happens next. Why the warning? Why the bullets? Why John? Also his friends are going to freak out! Keep up the great work! ;) V.
Birds Love Words chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
Why would you leave this on such a cliffhanger!? Please come back to this fic.
Cyn2K chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
This was excellent! I'd love to know where this story was going.
DPraven chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
Gosh, I was so lost with Sherlock fics before I found this page (author's page). I love Mycroft almost as much as I love John and Sherlock in the fic. John still reigns supreme.
I read your Seven Days fic, are you planning on developing Mycroft and Lestrade the same way you did there? It was definitely entertaining.
Can't wait for the next chapter, Thanks so much!