Reviews for A Million Reasons Why
rollwithbutter chapter 17 . 9/17
Well, that was just really damn good. Love, love, love your Merle. Thanks for the story!
Valana chapter 18 . 10/3/2014
Great story! Very well written!
enchantmentanjel chapter 18 . 9/27/2014
Loved this story! I especially love that you didn't follow the show and kept Merle around! Looking forward to reading the next one.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 18 . 4/23/2014
Loved it, and I'm glad Merle was saved. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Grace is stupid when she wants to go to Atlanta. What does she think she's gonna find there?
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
geez, Amy and Andrea seem real judgmental to the people who took them in, fed them and gave em gas for the road. :(
I hope that backwoods family survives, I kinda like them.
JeanneFate-x chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
My God. Okay. Shit. How do I breathe again? This is so good and I've only just read the first chapter. I'm still blushing form that McSmutty cocktail you had going on here. And I can't wait to read the rest of this, and the sequel.

Finding an awesome story is like finding a new friend. And I feel all excited and ridiculously gleeful that I have so many chapters left to enjoy. Since this is the apocalypse I guess it will not all be sunshine and rainbows, but if it has this couple in it, I don't care. This is better than freaking chocolate.
missy7293 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Wow...I need a smoke after that!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This story is amazing. I can't wait to read more. Hoping the season 2 and 3 stories are coming soon?
syntheticaesthetic chapter 18 . 3/15/2013
Wonderful! I doubted and I regret it! BRAVO!
syntheticaesthetic chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
"Daryl, put the fuckin' gun down. Yer hand is shakin' so Goddamn hard I can hear it rattlin' from here."

Lot of great one-liners here! That ones my fav though. D
syntheticaesthetic chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
good. lord.
raining-down-hearts chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
".Can't fuck nobody properly with socks on." Ah, never were truer words spoken. I like this.
angelalexandria chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
One of the best Daryl/OC stories I have read yet. Great drama without sliding into
soap opera territory too much. Excellent flashbacks use to provide character background. Merle did seem a bit too docile towards the end, but true to character for the most part. Keep up the good work.
Dino-SOAR chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
I'm mad high right now and just started readin this and just wanted to say how awesome this is. The silent communication between them is just slightly mind boggling and wonderfully majestic. Thank you.