Reviews for A Million Reasons Why
Wow! I read this non-stop since yesterday. Took me longer than reading a published book but it is just as satisfying. I can see that you put a lot of effort into it.

I loved how you describe the life of Merle and Daryl before everything fell apart and how the group actually got together. It is like looking at the story from their perspective and the canon is just simply in Rick's POV. I just love your Daryl and even Merle, especially when he's being a sweet baby. Thank you for not leaving him over that building in Atlanta.

Your OC did not overpower the story. She's completely yours but at the same time, you also made the canon work with her story. I can't find the words to describe what you did. You're very good at this. You really got me hooked.

So thanks. I'm off to the sequel. Hope you continue writing. :)
girlface chapter 1 . 5/9
Damn I don't usually comment on a completed story until I hit the last chapter, but seriously holy hell this was a hot chapter. And OMG i snorted at 'sometimes we want to play with our food before we eat it'. Lovin dirty Dixon!
rollwithbutter chapter 17 . 9/17/2015
Well, that was just really damn good. Love, love, love your Merle. Thanks for the story!
Valana chapter 18 . 10/3/2014
Great story! Very well written!
enchantmentanjel chapter 18 . 9/27/2014
Loved this story! I especially love that you didn't follow the show and kept Merle around! Looking forward to reading the next one.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 18 . 4/23/2014
Loved it, and I'm glad Merle was saved. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Grace is stupid when she wants to go to Atlanta. What does she think she's gonna find there?
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
geez, Amy and Andrea seem real judgmental to the people who took them in, fed them and gave em gas for the road. :(
I hope that backwoods family survives, I kinda like them.
JeanneFate-x chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
My God. Okay. Shit. How do I breathe again? This is so good and I've only just read the first chapter. I'm still blushing form that McSmutty cocktail you had going on here. And I can't wait to read the rest of this, and the sequel.

Finding an awesome story is like finding a new friend. And I feel all excited and ridiculously gleeful that I have so many chapters left to enjoy. Since this is the apocalypse I guess it will not all be sunshine and rainbows, but if it has this couple in it, I don't care. This is better than freaking chocolate.
missy7293 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Wow...I need a smoke after that!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This story is amazing. I can't wait to read more. Hoping the season 2 and 3 stories are coming soon?
syntheticaesthetic chapter 18 . 3/15/2013
Wonderful! I doubted and I regret it! BRAVO!
syntheticaesthetic chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
"Daryl, put the fuckin' gun down. Yer hand is shakin' so Goddamn hard I can hear it rattlin' from here."

Lot of great one-liners here! That ones my fav though. D
syntheticaesthetic chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
good. lord.
raining-down-hearts chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
".Can't fuck nobody properly with socks on." Ah, never were truer words spoken. I like this.