Reviews for The Imprint
Tan R chapter 30 . 2/7
This was so cute. I loved it. Thanks for sharing.
agoogoo chapter 4 . 1/23
i'm fine with this. But sexist (or just very biased) person that i am i think i'd be super irritated if Edward ran
twirob chapter 30 . 11/30/2017
AMAZING! little story I LOVED this Edward thanks for sharing ;D
Lillywhite1 chapter 30 . 10/26/2017
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Twifanfictionrec chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Hi, your story has been posted on twilight fan fiction recommendation page ( twifanfictionrec). Full review as below:
This fan fiction written by Kat097 is one of the few well written fiction about imprints and soul mates. This fan fiction presents us with these questions: What if you meet your "Imprint" or your soul mate tomorrow? Do you get to choose to not be with them despite being soul mates? Or do you automatically give in because the universe says this person is your soul mate? Follow the journey of Edward and Bella, two people who despite being genetically perfect for each other, despite the universe telling them that they are each other's "Imprints", decide to choose if they want to be together or not. I promise you, you will not be able to keep it stop once you start reading. All Human.
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
Thanks for the great story! Loved your imprinting idea!
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Such an interesting idea. Can't wait to see where it goes. Reminds me of ethical questions brought up in the movie, Timer.
neelix lee chapter 21 . 8/7/2017
Fluff is good, story was recommended on Facebook. Must say an enjoying this very much
Guest chapter 30 . 6/29/2017
No matter how many times I read this story and try to find new things in it, Bella is truly undeserving of Edward and the happiness he brought her. I always wish he'd found the strength to choose someone else, she really really doesn't deserve him, she way too selfish and egocentric.
BlaBlanda chapter 30 . 5/28/2017
I just love this story. Love it. Bella, Emmett and Rosalie's relationship is my most favorite relationship between those 3, out of every fanfic I've read. I love them. So much. Edward was so perfect. So perfect and while Bella annoyed me at times, I still really liked her, too. I love human imprint stories in this fandom and this is in the top 2. Love it.
Frankie09 chapter 30 . 5/5/2017
Nice story
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 30 . 2/18/2017
I just reread this story and I love it 2x as much. I often think of it and what would have happened if Bella didn't fight the imprint. I love the ending.
myimagination2012 chapter 30 . 12/15/2016
It was a really cute story. Loved it !
snoopylover60 chapter 30 . 12/14/2016
This was soo enjoyable!.

I loved that it was different.

Anita chapter 30 . 11/26/2016