Reviews for The Imprint
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 9/14
Thanks for the great story! Loved your imprinting idea!
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 9/13
Such an interesting idea. Can't wait to see where it goes. Reminds me of ethical questions brought up in the movie, Timer.
neelix lee chapter 21 . 8/7
Fluff is good, story was recommended on Facebook. Must say an enjoying this very much
No matter how many times I read this story and try to find new things in it, Bella is truly undeserving of Edward and the happiness he brought her. I always wish he'd found the strength to choose someone else, she really really doesn't deserve him, she way too selfish and egocentric.
BlaBlanda chapter 30 . 5/28
I just love this story. Love it. Bella, Emmett and Rosalie's relationship is my most favorite relationship between those 3, out of every fanfic I've read. I love them. So much. Edward was so perfect. So perfect and while Bella annoyed me at times, I still really liked her, too. I love human imprint stories in this fandom and this is in the top 2. Love it.
Frankie09 chapter 30 . 5/5
Nice story
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 30 . 2/18
I just reread this story and I love it 2x as much. I often think of it and what would have happened if Bella didn't fight the imprint. I love the ending.
myimagination2012 chapter 30 . 12/15/2016
It was a really cute story. Loved it !
snoopylover60 chapter 30 . 12/14/2016
This was soo enjoyable!.

I loved that it was different.

Anita chapter 30 . 11/26/2016
Loved it, thank you.
Anita chapter 19 . 11/26/2016
You know, this is a very thought-provoking story. We all (readers) know the final destination, but here we are seeing Bella trying to figure out her own path based on her experiences. Love it, thank you.
Anita chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
Interesting! Thank you.
Jk chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
If they get all fucked up if their imprint leaves then how did Renee leave? Wouldn't she feel like shit to? Or are you trying to say that only one of them imprints?
Nicoconsd chapter 30 . 10/22/2016
I really enjoyed this journey and the idea of imprints in a totally new and different way. It reminded me of the book I loved called Matched which although is different is also similar. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 8/20/2016
Thank you so much for this beauty! It's soooo well written and so well-written! :D it takes sooooo long to find magnificent stories X'(

As for your little note in the end... whatever team you chose, I hope you understand that Gale deserved better ._.
1,849 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »