Reviews for When Raphie Met Zoey
raph j chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
very enjoyable!
rileyraph'sgirl chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
lol little raphies? damn Donnie sounded like a dad just then
kage kitsune 14 chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Awesome story. :D
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
When Casey walked in on Raph and Zoey at the end, i was just like "0_0 ... crap." good ending.
Random Reviewer the 2nd chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Kinda becoming attached to Zoey and Raph. Hope I can read more about these two in the future!
Makkenna Witwicky chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Great story! I hope you do the story about why they broke up or just do more. I love this pairing. Best Turtle/Oc ever and Raph is my favorite turtle to top it off. Do more soon!
StixOfCinnamon chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Loved this story! So good.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
This was adorable! Great writing style, too. I loved how cleanly you write, how believable your story is. Though you might have, perhaps, expounded on the species difference, but perhaps that comes later? I'm off to read the rest of this series/story/etc. Thanks so much!
Nosedivefan01 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
I laughed so hard at that chapter! It was so awesome, and you know it's a good story when you laugh at it and cry at it... I've managed to do both... between raph's little scare to Mikey's "suggestion". haha. it was great and I love your work. Keep it up! :) can't wait for the next story :D
Gaia Kame chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
AW! The ending was so cute to explain how Raph and Zo came to be a couple. Very well done on this story! I also LOVED the little side scenes as well! I'm still smiling over them! Very well done and great job on the story here. Please keep up the great work and I look forward the the next segment to this series which will explain the break up of Raph and Zo. :)

So until the next wonderful story involving Raph and Zoey, Ja Ne!
Gaia Kame chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Loved this chapter and the action drama that you had in it. Please keep up the great work! Now I'm off to read the next chapter. :D
TheCityBurnsTonight chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
This makes me so sad and so happy. I am sad that I started reading so late in the game. It's over now :( but it was beautiful. You're a wonderful writer, your stories are always so captivating and this one made me grin. It was adorable and funny and perfect! I absolutely loved it :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Aww! That had to be the sweetest ending i have ever read! Can't wait for the next installment! Keep up the amazing work!
-Livangel16
P.S.-I miss your reviews for my story! Check it out when u get the chance! I think you'll like it!
mel.wolfgirl chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Oh yay! You updated and it’s a big chapter. I liked the fact that you mentioned Zoey would smell funky after sitting and waiting for so long. :) It was nice to see the Don/Leo bit, and the way that Don comforted Leo. I also liked how you wrote Leo’s excitement when Raphael woke up. It reminded me of how Leo was in the first movie, and left me all smiling and feeling nostalgic.

Awww! Attack of the Mikey! He’s kind of like a big puppy, isn’t he? I think that it was cool that Don helped Raph get some alone time with Zoey, especially considering that Don had been disappointed when Zoey fell for Raph. Lol! I’m betting Zoey knew exactly how dirty “slide in big boy” sounded. But seriously, I like how you handled the smexiness scene. Just enough to get the point across but leaving lots to the imagination. This chapter was sweet, and I can definitely appreciate both Raph’s nervousness at having possibly said “I love you” too soon and Zoey’s need for two pillows. Also glad you added the extra scenes at the end…Mikey and Don cracked me up.

I really enjoyed reading this and I’m looking forward to the next installment! Nice job!

-Mel
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Sooo awesome! XD sweetest ending EVER! I'm now going to fill my brain with more Raph and Zoey awesomeness by finally reading Past Mistakes... Can't wait! :)