Reviews for An Alternate Keitaro Urashima
To be continued...
Same Guest chapter 17 . 11/10
I think this chapter was better and interesting than the last three chapters.
This is the point where all the punishments feels unfair. SERIOUSLY SU IS JUST A KID AND NAMANI STILL WON'T GET RID OF THE DAMN FLYERS. Why the hell are Keitaro's shop is still being so stubborn?

Talk about over the top. It started out as a great story, but it went downhill real fast.
Keitaro should drop the press charge. Motoko has been through enough punishment already.

And WTF is up with their bakery? They're making way too big of a deal just because su ate a few brownies. Don't they have nothing better to do? Even after Haruka offered to pay them back they stubbornly refeused to listen. What a bunch of jerks
Crossover subplots are kidna 'meh'.
The same guest AGAIN chapter 13 . 11/9
Heeeey... Haruka was actually cool in this chapter. Did losing the teashop finally made her see the errors of her ways?
I'm starting to feel sorry for Shinobu. Poor girl always has to see and hear all the violence and trash talking.
Mutsumi best girl!
The same guest AGAIN chapter 10 . 11/9
Mutsumi is a friend of Keitaro? That's a relief. I didn't want to turn her out like rest of the love hina girls. All of them (except Shinobu) are out of their minds.

Naru is making lame assumptions again. This probably means more trouble.
I haven't read the GTO manga yet... but seriously, did Miyabi got away with all the stunts she pulled on the teachers? Darn.

The family fight isn't gonna end well.
Ok...this is turning into a melodramatic family war. Lawsuit? Damn, that's going a little too far. Can't they just get along?
Miyabi from GTO? I have never heard about Great Teacher Onizuka... *looks it up on the internet*

I'm disappointed that the girlfriend isn't Mutsumi... but at least it isn't an OC. From what I just read on GTO wiki, she seems to have a bad past with teachers. Ok, let's see how the story goes from here.

I hope Mutsumi(if you've included her in the story) won't act against Keitaro as well.
The same guest chapter 6 . 11/9
Uh-oh! It looks like Hina, the hinanta girls and hakura are planning to make Keitaro the manager no matter what! There's a bunch of trouble waiting for him.

I hope Keitaro's girlfriend is a canon Love Hina character.
Heh, looks like Hina's plan didn't work out. But hey... I wonder who Keitaro's girlfriend is? Brown hair? Hmm...
The same guest chapter 4 . 11/9
Hina is up to something... let's see how things turn out in the next chapter.