Reviews for An Alternate Keitaro Urashima
Vash Eater chapter 19 . 9/5
Wow! I read this story after reading 'For His Own Sake' and I have to say I like this one a lot better. If you really are almost finished with that story, I would really encourage you to continue this one as well.

In this story the shift in Keitaro's personality isn't so sudden and I love the crossover with GTO.

Thanks for writing!
I like the story.
Warrior Nun chapter 19 . 3/28
I managed to read all of this, and I just want to get this out of the way and say that you need a beta to look over some grammar and whatnot. However I commend you for showcasing a deconstruction scenario of how Love Hina would be portrayed realistically. While Kitsune, Naru, and Su, as well as Hina, proved to be the slowest on realizing that their actions are gonna bite them in the tush and they would have to suffer the consequences afterwords. I would love to read more of this!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 19 . 3/2
You're doing a LOT of scene changes and flashbacks lately. It's a little odd and makes me a bit impatient for the actual meat of the story. Hope you continue this story.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 18 . 3/2
Is bullshit granny about to get served by Haruka? Also I'm curious as to WHY naru's parents don't just go to the Inn/dorm and demand to see their wayward daughter? Makes no since to use a third party to simply deliver a msg that she might not respond to again.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 14 . 3/1
Why wasn't the bet mad more interesting for him? He made promises to do something if he lost. They should have promises for if they lost. That bet was unfair for him even if he was sure he would win. He could have made them agree to apologize sincerely and have naru and motoko agree to get their heads checked. Or at least stop assulting men out the blue.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 13 . 3/1
Hmmm hmmmm...this is highly entertaining. I'd like to know what helped Keitaro with his clumsiness and confidence in this alternate world though.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 3/1
Did he scare them with a tongue lashing?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 11 . 3/1
Well at least Naru got in some trouble. But just a lecture isn't enough. Keitaro could seriously go to the cops. I feel a little bad for Mutsuri she made a bad call in an attempt to see Keitaro with his supposed soul mate in the future.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 3/1
Ok...there's no kinda about it. Those females are fuckin dumb. Feeling happy that Keitaro isn't having there shit tho.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 3/1
Oh ho! Granny Hina is a hypocrite AND a bullshitter.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 3/1
Daaaaamnnn them bitches be rude as fuck!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 3/1
I'm starting to think these females are delusional.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 3/1
Whatever twat msg you like that is an idiot. The grandma is full of bullshit and just...just being awful with her words. The parents are cool though.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 3/1
Hopefully his parents and sister are on his side and stay there. Those girls are kinda stupid.