Reviews for An Alternate Keitaro Urashima
tatewaki2000 chapter 6 . 9/11
Ew.

Creepy Granny
AlexCephon chapter 19 . 9/6
Why do you never finish your fics?
please update this soon because it's been two years since we last heard of this exciting AU of Love Hina. And finally those Hinata girls are punished for their actions.
Red Death chapter 19 . 7/29
I hope you pick this story up again someday. I was greatly enjoying this!
TokusatsuLuv chapter 19 . 7/19
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

I wonder what else will happen? I truly despise hina
Dymian chapter 19 . 5/30
Ummm...why did I suddenly get a flash of Su bolted down to a table with Saw saying his infamous line in the background?
tH1s chapter 2 . 5/5
Loving this! Finally the protag is not a wimp.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/19
Great chapter and plot
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 19 . 1/12
I wished this story could be continued, especially since Chisato and her friends needs to feel their share of Karma.

Say, does the 'An Alternate' stories take place in the same continuity?
KashyaCharsi chapter 18 . 12/5/2015
I have looked up GTA because you made me curious. And seriously? Miyabi and Urumi were more unhinged and sociopathic than even your version of Naru and Motoko could ever dream to be. However reformed they may be, they are in no place to judge anyone in the Hinata Inn. I am enjoying the way you give the girls their just desserts, but couldn't saner characters from a saner manga act like voices of reason here? Or were you aiming for Bad Guys Do The Dirty Work (a la TvTropes)?
KashyaCharsi chapter 19 . 12/3/2015
Even as a woman, I say we should get rid of this double standard of abuse, and let Keitaro not only dodge the punches but beat Naru and Motoko to pulp out of sheer self-defense. Or have another woman do it. It's not like they are smart enough to learn from anything other than physical force. And Nanami was pretty reasonable about Su's behavior. She won't learn if others take the heat for her actions. Children shouldn't be let run rampant either.
The Richmaster chapter 19 . 12/2/2015
This was a really interesting story to read; I enjoyed seeing a more realistic take on Love Hina and would have liked to see what happens next, particularly in regarding to Motoko's case and what would happen to Naru
Guest chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
To be continued...
Same Guest chapter 17 . 11/10/2015
I think this chapter was better and interesting than the last three chapters.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/10/2015
This is the point where all the punishments feels unfair. SERIOUSLY SU IS JUST A KID AND NAMANI STILL WON'T GET RID OF THE DAMN FLYERS. Why the hell are Keitaro's shop is still being so stubborn?

Talk about over the top. It started out as a great story, but it went downhill real fast.