Reviews for Subway Rides Oh, You Got Me Wondering
Hannah Reynolds chapter 14 . 4/13
This story is awesome ! Please continue it, its so good, it's one of my favourite fanfictions :) P.S PLEASE UPDATE XOXO
H
aww please come back and continue this! :(
Guest chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
Could you post another chapter ? I so wish to read about Quinn and Rachel meeting
Guest chapter 14 . 10/17/2016
please come back and update this story! D:
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
"Catchy" grabs my attention right-away
Guest chapter 14 . 5/25/2016
aww shame you let this story come to such an abrupt end! :(( this seriously was a fantastic story! too bad its not going to be continued
yoyo chapter 14 . 3/20/2016
pleaseeeeeeeee write the next chapter ! I so much want quinn and rachel to meet !
NayHeMoAppreciation chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
hi will you be updating your stories soon? :)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2015
I am pretty sure people would pay for you to keep writing this story. Comment your GNI pleas
Eric1968 chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
I just found this story and like it a lot fav and follow I going to check out your other stories now
TTshorty33 chapter 14 . 9/23/2015
I love this story, I am soo glad u decided to extend it. It's pretty freaking awesome!
weeoil chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
Wow! Your writing is amazing as usual with the perfect mixture of fluff, angst, and smut. I hope you will come back and finish this story one day.
MandeuxHol chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
My second time reading cause is awesome! However you didnt finish, which its sad cause its really great story, hope you come back one day for the sake of our hearts!
ChiquitaCheca chapter 14 . 5/31/2015
Awesome story, interesting plot. I'm a bit sad it's been abandoned by the author who is no doubt very skilled. But I noticed some time ago that the best fanfic stories usually end like that. Without proper ending, that is. Well, let's just embrace the suck of this situation. I enjoyed it while it lasted. Now, moving on to another unfinished story. I'm a masochist like that. ;)