Reviews for Subway Rides Oh, You Got Me Wondering
NayaHeMoFan chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
hi will you be updating your stories soon? :)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2015
I am pretty sure people would pay for you to keep writing this story. Comment your GNI pleas
Eric1968 chapter 14 . 9/30/2015
I just found this story and like it a lot fav and follow I going to check out your other stories now
TTshorty33 chapter 14 . 9/23/2015
I love this story, I am soo glad u decided to extend it. It's pretty freaking awesome!
weeoil chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
Wow! Your writing is amazing as usual with the perfect mixture of fluff, angst, and smut. I hope you will come back and finish this story one day.
MandeuxHol chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
My second time reading cause is awesome! However you didnt finish, which its sad cause its really great story, hope you come back one day for the sake of our hearts!
ChiquitaCheca chapter 14 . 5/31/2015
Awesome story, interesting plot. I'm a bit sad it's been abandoned by the author who is no doubt very skilled. But I noticed some time ago that the best fanfic stories usually end like that. Without proper ending, that is. Well, let's just embrace the suck of this situation. I enjoyed it while it lasted. Now, moving on to another unfinished story. I'm a masochist like that. ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/25/2015
Aah love it so much thank you
graces.chi115 chapter 14 . 5/12/2015
OMG you have to come back and continue this fic. Amazing!
Laura chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Very interestingly cute and unique start. I can't wait to see where this goes. Great job.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/31/2015
Noooo i need an update love this story absolutely loveee
NayaHeMoFan chapter 13 . 3/19/2015
Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/28/2015
Hey can you update this story please. It's really really good. And you are an awesome writer. Please update..
Dbora Evelyn chapter 14 . 2/27/2015
aaaah nao vai mais continuar? poxa.
lady-landslide chapter 14 . 3/1/2015
Just sad you didn't keep write this very beautiful
Story... However... Very good work congrats. Bye