Reviews for Choices
Guest chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Great story.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
This story had every human emotion available all wrapped up in a completely engrossing story. Thank you.
tjp chapter 21 . 9/24/2012
Just read this story again. Such a heartbreaking emotional story filled with such details were incredible and the story was so real and heartfelt. 1st Corinthians 13 is one of my favorite chapters in the Bible. It fit so well in this story especially this verse. "And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love."
I am glad you added the epilogue. It allowed us to see the love pour forth from Kitty to the baby and see the family together.
Thanks so much for this wonderful story of love.

Janie
cazh chapter 21 . 2/28/2012
This is a neat story from beginning to satisfying end.

Ups and downs. Tears. It had it all.

Great.

char
Redzz chapter 21 . 2/28/2012
WoW!, GStales...This was fantastic...Thank You for the Great Read!
MoonstoneMaiden chapter 21 . 2/24/2012
Lovely, just lovely!
mahc chapter 21 . 2/22/2012
My, my, my! THANK YOU for such a tender, satisfying conclusion! I was hoping for something exactly like this wonderful epilogue. And I love the concentration on Matt's reaction. Not that Kitty isn't key to the scene, but it brings a very special feeling with his POV. Great job!

Now...back to Badge of Honor and on to Obligations...please...

MAHC
SingerMe chapter 21 . 2/22/2012
Bravo on the ending. Wonderful story.
LadyofDodge chapter 21 . 2/22/2012
Now that's a sweet and satisfactory ending. Thank you so much for writing and posting this story.

Suzanne
lostcowgirl chapter 21 . 2/22/2012
Thanks for a tale of triumphant love. Matt and Kitty together with their infant son, who could ask for more.
sonya c chapter 21 . 2/22/2012
Sigh...now that's an ending! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story here :)
JudithH chapter 21 . 2/22/2012
Well, that's better. I too felt that there had to be something more. I have so enjoyed this story. I have to admit that I searched elsewhere for it at about chapter 13 and found it finished. But, it was so nice to read it again from start to finish.
ladybrit chapter 21 . 2/22/2012
such a nice story with a happy ending. I add my pleas to those already posted. BoH is still waiting!
nopuppylove chapter 21 . 2/22/2012
Great story and ending. How about finishing Badge of Honor, Please?
LadyofDodge chapter 20 . 2/21/2012
An excellent and throughly enjoyable story, but "complete?" I think not! Insatiable readers want to know more! An epilogue, perhaps?

If you can't do that, please hurry with more chapters of BoH, cause I *know* that one ain't complete yet!

Suzanne