Reviews for A Friendly Trip to the Airport
Dee2387 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Ok I desperately need this to have a new update soon! frickin awesome so far!
LilBookworm89 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Why haven't you finished this! I love it! Do we get to hear cece's opinion of the kiss?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Wait, HUH, this is IT?

I am going to have to DEMAND that you return and finish this story, because I was just enjoying it toooooo much. :o)

SO perfectly wonderfully in character, but completely original. I would quote my favorite lines, but there were too many. Suffice to say, this made me smile, a LOT! :o)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
What is taking so long to update
Kels Ness fan chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
This is the freaking bomb-diggity. I can totally see everybody saying those things. Well written(:
colemen chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
i've enjoyed your 3 chapters so far. very funny.

i died laughing about the cotton ball/ suicidal bunny.

hope there will be more to read soon! its really funny!
Principessa Di Morte chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
*squees* This is perfect! You have their characters down pat! And you haven't just jumped directly into some unrealistic love-fest, which I appreciate.

Do continue. :)
Angela-330 chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Please tell me that you're still workin on this...pretty please?
Ms.ZoeiLang chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
So cute! I hope you continue!
Ineluctability chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Dude. This is incredibly well written! Write more!
Ana chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Loved it! Please continue with other chapters!
me chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Excuse me? Yeah, you, hi, uh, please continue this very soon, k, yeah, thanks, bye!
rosey12 chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
omg i love this story so far! you have the characters down pat...and i can feel the sexual tension between nick and jess! ahhh i can't wait to see whats next! And I want more kissing please! :)
crtrucks11 chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Love this story! I can see the characters acting like you describe them - and the blueberry story? Hilarious!
Angels-heart1 chapter 3 . 2/22/2012