Reviews for Life in Black and White
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
According to your definition Hermione truly was a Muse. Excellent story.
mekom chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Wow. You took that prompt and ran with it. It was really well-written and smutty. Two pluses. Although I am surprised by how accepting the wizarding community is of these pictures.
PurpleFairy11 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I love this story it is unique and interesting I really really love keep up the fantastic work
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
loved it. :D
Booklvr.Annie chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I really liked this, great fic!
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Good lord. It starts out so proper - nearly as Victorian as the photographs discussed, but by the end, oh my... The pre-raphaelite language and stilted conversation make an interesting foil to the dirty, dirty things that go on in this story. I will probably never understand this usage of Snape, but I do get that it's big in fanon - just not mine. Truly though, this was a lovely, complex piece that I enjoyed reading thoroughly.
Janelle Jasmine chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Great Fanfic!
Terrence Rogue chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This was lovely and exceptionally well executed.
Crazyarmywife chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I quiet enjoyed this story, it is not to over the top but just about right. I like the relastionships of each character and I like the not so prim and proper wizarding world. I did think the Wealey parents a little strange mainly because i just can not see them in this light, but that is why this is fan fiction. Over all great job.
AgentSwan chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I love this story!
angel897 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
loved it
snapes wife to be chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Totally loved it, beginning to end :)
Fabulous as FCUK chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Interesting
relentlesslybrash chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was fabulous in a word, and deserves so much more attention than it has gotten. If you did not mind could I suggest this to my readers? Maybe put a link on my profile? Honestly, this is one of the best erotic fanfictions I have ever read if not the best. I have never done this before and in the last two years I have done just over 50 reviews, it takes a lot to get me to review. Anyway this is amazing and I would really like your permission to promote it. If you don't want me to then I won't and I won't start until you give me permission. This fantastic, a lovely look at such relationships, and tastefully written; I hope I will be able to do the same someday.

relentlesslybrash