Reviews for Unspoken
MOVING TO A NEW ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
...the weird thing is I once shipped this couple in 7th Grade. O.o

However I'm actually glad that they don't end up together because it does disrupt her character. Athena is a levelheaded strategist has no care for emotions or intimacy, so confronting Ares, the oversexed and hotheaded soldier, is an interesting idea.

I can't really say much, but with all the bad fanfics I've read lately, this is pure relief. Nice imagery, good pacing, and the tension between Athena and Ares is very realistic. Good job!
Americana Psychotica chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awwwwwww! ...I would say something else, but I honestly can't think of anything else. XD This is really sweet - very touching. Gah. So adorable. ...Now I want to cry or something. Feeeeee.
Serpentine Wisdom chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I liked how you managed to portray so much with so few words. This fic has turned me into an Ares/Athena shipper.
Goddess of Cliffhangers chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Love it as always. I'm sure you're tired of hearing that, but it's true. I don't know what it is about Ares/Athena but in writing them, I've also felt that they have such a strong, vital connection that they can leave things unspoken but completely understand what's being communicated between them. Anyway, they are one of my favorite couples and you've more than done them justice again. I wish I could write this kind of primal passion like you can. You do so much with so few words. Jealous. And I kind of wish you were my beta. :)

-Cat

too short! *sniff sniff sniff*
GreekGodsRule chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Butterfly eye chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I like it. Really good!

But isn't the "Sweating out confessions, the undone and the divine" from the song "Bedroom Hyms" by Florence The Machine?