Reviews for Stay With Me
Aww very sweet story
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
Since when does Gale have kind eyes and a wide, easy grin? That sounds way more like Peeta not gale. And given inconsistent nutrition I doubt he's broad shouldered - he's probably lanky. Good story but I think these descriptions are inaccurate
StoriesMakeLife chapter 24 . 11/9/2015
from the Summary: "Very AU, but true to characters!"
- It couldn't have been said better.
AU indeed, but somehow, miraculously, characters really ARE true.

Accurately portrayed how Katniss is warming up slowly. And descriptions of Peeta's feelings are on a level of a masterpiece, no kidding - I've never felt anybody's desire to cocoon a girl in tender care so intensely before, in a fanfic or anywhere.

And the change of POV - barely overlapping, without repeating the previous chapter events (which ruined a lot of change-pov stories) - is done with skill, and good choices who'll narrate what.

Thank you for this warm story!
SeleneAherne chapter 24 . 6/16/2015
Love LOVE LOVE this story! Thank you for a wonderful read! Xo
Fenris Jin chapter 24 . 5/14/2015
That was a really nice read for Everlark, as well as the others. Love Haymitch, as well as Peeta and Prim's tendency to connive. Katniss has her work cut out for her. xD

Thank you for sharing. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
I pretty proud of Peeta for standing up to Katniss' bitch fits for their first meet up. :D
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
Peeta is too in-love it hurts to watch. I actually think the Capitol did him a favor by hijacking him after all . xD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Peeta.. stalker much? xD
Nakamura-sama chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
My god, this gave me so much feels and the ending brought me to tears, and that rarely happens. XD
In other words, this fanfic is one hell of an awesome shit. I hope there are more writers out there like you!
Keep up the fucking good work! :)
acbennet chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Beautiful so far.
Gillian Deverone chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
Had virgins thrown at him? I laughed out loud on that one.
Gillian Deverone chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Gale, don't be a douche.
Gillian Deverone chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
I love Peeta. Sure, he's a bit stalkerish, but he's wonderful.
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I like that it's "true" to story, and yet so different. Everytime I read the books or the fan fic or watch the movies I'm really happy, then really sad, because Peeta is so wonderful and totally not real.
peetagrl3 chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Haha I was reading this and realized it was familiar.
That's when I realized I'd already read it. Anyways. I'm going to reread it. It's awesome.
May the odds be ever in your favor,