Reviews for Stay With Me
Stephanie chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
still loving your story, please update soon! im on edge here, haha.
polarpi chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
Okay, late on the review, but as a rewind to when I first read this...

OMG! That didn't just happen! What? He has to be okay...they're just really starting to open themselves up to one another! ...and other thoughts along that line :) I'm really anticipating your next update! :)
Arya0926 chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
Speechless. No words can say how absolutely amazing your fic is. No choice but to read the 19 chapters in one sitting. I really can't wait to find out what will happen next. Thank you for writing this. You're one heck of a writer! This story is definitely one of the best Everlark fics I've ever read, and I have read countless. Hope you'll update soon _
primjay10 chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
Okay that was depressing but still a nice characteristic to it
JennaGill chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
Sh#t just got real. Nice parallel lleg injury too!
thesagaciousowl chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
The first chapter was great; Peeta was kind of a "stalker" xD
The idea of drawing the names for the class was a good parallel to the canon;

"Not him, anyone but him. That damn boy with the bread who's always...there. " - I loved this first phrase of the second chapter!

The marriage thing sounded forced, but then you see another great parallel to the canon.

"That's why I'm marrying her," I say, seeing an opportunity to start spreading the news. Katniss forces the look of shock off her face enough to plaster it with one of the worst fake smiles I've ever seen. I don't know whether to laugh or cry." - I literally blushed for Katniss ( and then I laughed).

The dialogue between Katniss and Prim when she told her about the engagement was great! Prim sounded very mature and I really liked that. She handled the situation better then Katniss, actually.

"Trying to figure out how our relationship is actually developing throughout the show we have to put on for other people is going to be annoyingly confusing." - perfect.

Cato hurting Peeta's leg, Glimmer dying, Katniss finding Peeta's hiding spot... Hmm, deja-vu! A nice one, though ;)
MockingJayWriter chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
Please write more! I really love this story! :3
I-Say-Wicked chapter 19 . 2/8/2013
How can you leave it there?! Gahh! Please update again soon! Lol
mommatime chapter 19 . 2/8/2013
Whoa! I'm very anxious to read what happens next. Please update soon. This is a very intriguing story.
janeeyre54 chapter 19 . 2/7/2013
Wow! Thanks!
Alaina Downs chapter 19 . 2/7/2013
Oh, god! :( Oh no, I'm so worried for them right now. I admire Peeta for going out and trying to help, but now he's in this other situation and everything :( stay with Katniss, Peeta! Ahhh! Can't wait for the next chapter!
number1don chapter 19 . 2/7/2013
Guest chapter 19 . 2/6/2013

1st of all THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! I was looking forward to this.

2nd please update soon!

3rd AMAZING CHAPTER! loved loved loved it!
Paulitapg13 chapter 19 . 2/6/2013
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! NOOOOOOO! PLEASE don't tell me peeta's going to lose his leg!? And OH MY GOSH you really did make Cato a madman. POOR GLIMMER! That's the only time I'll feel bad for her. Dang Cato. UGHHH! The moment always has to be ruined, doesn't it? *sigh* great chapter. Thanks for updating! In glad they made up by the way. Hehe...
Prizz chapter 19 . 2/6/2013
Grrr whenever they are about to do it, something happens! I hope Peeta is alright..
541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »