Reviews for Stay With Me
BohemianRider chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
"He looks like the kind of guy who would've had virgins thrown at him had he lived in another time."

That amused me, as did the last line.
ellabella89 chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
:O :O :O :O :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

Please please please please keep writing, youre so in character it makes me want to cry.

Omg, when Katniss almost cried at the painting, I almost cried at the painting even though I wasnt even seeing anything. Your descriptions of everything is impeccable and I loved it the more I read it. PLEASE CONTINUE! I want to see them... bloom into the Peeta and Katniss - well more katniss - that I know Ill love. :D

Daisygirl4967 chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
Awwww! I love Peeta! He is so sweet and you write him perfectly! Please update again soon!
rubiesandrain chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
I love this! So much! I loved the line in this chapter where Peeta wonders if there are classes or a book for men like him. Update soon! :)
Jesticles chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
Love this story and I'm looking forward to reading more.
Khrat9 chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
I really liked your story, hope to see the next chapter soon !
Kpfan72491 chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Amazing chapter
marizpanthursday chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
stumbled over this today, really great! I will say I'm constantly worried about when she'll inevitably realize he's been pseudo-stalking her and runs away in a panic. say it ain't so...
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
I am incredibly disappointed to have reached the temporary end- point of your story. I really love it so far! I've read a few other AU high school/college stories with Katniss and Peeta, but none have been as well-written or accurately characterized as yours. It's fantastic!

Please update soon! I can't wait to read the rest of this. :)
Lgwater27 chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Uh oh Peeta's got a little competition! Or so he thinks :) so so glad they are growing closer together! Can't wait to see what happens when they go home! Update again soon!
Kelly chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
FlamingArrows chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Awww! I really loved it! It was so good! I liked that part with Gale too :D
yelyahjulianne chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I love the modern twist. Your really good! :3
maryclumsykatherine chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Loved it(: No surprise there.
Funkypurplerhino chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Awww, that was a sweet ending. I was kind of surprised Gale didn't have more of a reaction to Katniss and Peeta travelling home together for the holiday. Can't wait to read more.

I bet Peeta has a great car for the ride home,LOL. And Thanksgiving is sure to be eventful.
541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »