Reviews for Stay With Me
marizpanthursday chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
stumbled over this today, really great! I will say I'm constantly worried about when she'll inevitably realize he's been pseudo-stalking her and runs away in a panic. say it ain't so...
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
I am incredibly disappointed to have reached the temporary end- point of your story. I really love it so far! I've read a few other AU high school/college stories with Katniss and Peeta, but none have been as well-written or accurately characterized as yours. It's fantastic!

Please update soon! I can't wait to read the rest of this. :)
Lgwater27 chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Uh oh Peeta's got a little competition! Or so he thinks :) so so glad they are growing closer together! Can't wait to see what happens when they go home! Update again soon!
Kelly chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
AMAZING!1!1!1!1
FlamingArrows chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Awww! I really loved it! It was so good! I liked that part with Gale too :D
yelyahjulianne chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I love the modern twist. Your really good! :3
maryclumsykatherine chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Loved it(: No surprise there.
Funkypurplerhino chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Awww, that was a sweet ending. I was kind of surprised Gale didn't have more of a reaction to Katniss and Peeta travelling home together for the holiday. Can't wait to read more.

I bet Peeta has a great car for the ride home,LOL. And Thanksgiving is sure to be eventful.
irishmauve chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
I love this story. Please write more and often.
FlamingArrows chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
This was good! Update soon :)
BohemianRider chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
Looking forward to the next update!
l chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
Hey i like this, it's pretty cool. The only thing i can't imagine is Peeta living such a privileged life considering he said that all he ate was stale bread. Also, Katniss was such a bitch to him lol. Oh and gale sucks and i hate him! Ha, had to get that out. Anyways, thanks for this. Katniss/Peeta ftw! ;D
blushingbuddha6 chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
Yay update! i am seriously enjoying this story. can't wait for the next chapter.
Daisygirl4967 chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
I really like how in sync K & P are becoming. Wonder what is going to happen next! Thanks for the update. Great job!
ceb37 chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
I'm still like it ! can't wait to read more :)
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »