Reviews for Apples Are Forever
distorted-me chapter 1 . 8/13
I'm pretty sure I am scared for life, but this was a really good story, if only for the 'o-m-g' factor. I'm rolling. And it was very well written. Congrats on a successful attempt at a Drapple :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
All I have too say is that I loved it and that it was wrong on so many levels
P.S you ruined that song for me and I really liked it too now all I'm going to think about when I watch twilight is Draco and his apple not Bella and Edward, Draco and his apple thank you for that it. Lol I loved it
monsterbleeds chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This is really hilarious. The vegetarian bear part, ack I can't imagine how he feels eating his soulmate lol. Blaise must have been very disturbed when he sees Draco being so happy with the apple.
Unimaginative Lot chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Hysterical! The vegetarian bear bit was so morbidly funny. And having him live on her back, eating bugs off of her - teehee! "they wouldn't understand..." lol. But the apple would rot though. His happily ever after would only last a few weeks:( Very sophisticated take on this ship :) congrats on your excellent writing. Thanks for the good read, UL-
AYCMW20 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Im sorry but i just CANT. Stop laughing that is. It's been 10 minutes but the song keeps popping into my head and i end up laughing till i have tears in my eyes. I'll never be able to listen to 'A thousand years' in peace again.

You deserve some kind of reward. I commend you on your talent in making things hilarious *claps and tries not to laugh in public*
AYCMW20 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Im literally tearing up. Such love. Or he's cracked. He's finally CRACKED. Or maybe it's the hysterical laughter xD Oh dear GOD this is so so SO hilarious! Im laughing and it's been five minutes. Draco does seem to have a fixation on apples doesn't he?! I wonder what'll happen when his apple rots away before her time. Why is the world so cruel? Why can't Draco and his apple ever be together?! (Aside from the fact know..she's an apple) xD
Brennda3 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Aww XD
Drapple must be one of the funniest and weirdest ship but this was so cute :3
LadyLucyoftheCursedDark chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
OMG! i love this! it's...perfect! XD XD XD :D :D :D
Kaya chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Bubbling Bubbles chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Uhhh...Draco with an apple? My bro may go insane sometimes, and he goes all out, but...really? an apple? he's not THAT bad
PirateOfLand chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Just great! Very romantic little fic about a great lovestory.
Drapple is cannon. End of story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Why have people paired an apple and Draco together? How did they even get that pairing?
FangirlEmily chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I find this hilarious, ingenious as well
MsFongTing chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I haven't read any Drapple stories for a while now :) This is hilarious! Thanks for making my day!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »