Reviews for Apples Are Forever
Unimaginative Lot chapter 1 . 3/16
Hysterical! The vegetarian bear bit was so morbidly funny. And having him live on her back, eating bugs off of her - teehee! "they wouldn't understand..." lol. But the apple would rot though. His happily ever after would only last a few weeks:( Very sophisticated take on this ship :) congrats on your excellent writing. Thanks for the good read, UL-
AYCMW20 chapter 1 . 3/4
Im sorry but i just CANT. Stop laughing that is. It's been 10 minutes but the song keeps popping into my head and i end up laughing till i have tears in my eyes. I'll never be able to listen to 'A thousand years' in peace again.

Seriously.

You deserve some kind of reward. I commend you on your talent in making things hilarious *claps and tries not to laugh in public*
AYCMW20 chapter 1 . 3/4
Im literally tearing up. Such love. Or he's cracked. He's finally CRACKED. Or maybe it's the hysterical laughter xD Oh dear GOD this is so so SO hilarious! Im laughing and it's been five minutes. Draco does seem to have a fixation on apples doesn't he?! I wonder what'll happen when his apple rots away before her time. Why is the world so cruel? Why can't Draco and his apple ever be together?! (Aside from the fact that..you know..she's an apple) xD
Brennda3 chapter 1 . 2/23
Aww XD
Drapple must be one of the funniest and weirdest ship but this was so cute :3
Lady Lyncasia chapter 1 . 1/8
OMG! i love this! it's...perfect! XD XD XD :D :D :D
Kaya chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Perfect,
Bubbling Bubbles chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Uhhh...Draco with an apple? My bro may go insane sometimes, and he goes all out, but...really? an apple? he's not THAT bad
PirateOfLand chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Just great! Very romantic little fic about a great lovestory.
Drapple is cannon. End of story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Why have people paired an apple and Draco together? How did they even get that pairing?
PotterMadEmily chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I find this hilarious, ingenious as well
MsFongTing chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I haven't read any Drapple stories for a while now :) This is hilarious! Thanks for making my day!
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This is the first Drapple I have ever read, and honestly I'm laughing my head off!
It is a good story though!
PartyPenguina3 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
The ending paragraphs were so marvelous I just can't bear it. SO FUNNY. Another great one. Especially Draco's awareness that they would make a stunning couple. Oh, and that he was a bear.
Dehaev chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I actually found this story quite sad. Soulmates who continually find eachother only to be in forms that are incompatible and thus unable to actually be together. :(

A very interesting and unique story, nevertheless. Thank you. :)

- Dev
sammy chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
hilarious! when i read the pairings i thought that the apple stood for something, you know. This is probably the most innovative story on the internet right now!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »