Reviews for RH Season 3 Episode 4 Priceless
SkywalkerLover2011 chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
GAH! I LOVE THIS! totally makes me hate season three and the lack of Marian. Thank you for writing such agreat story:))
SkywalkerLover2011 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I just finished episode 3! I really love this:))
SaraBethie chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
I'm so glad Marian decided to tell Robin! Very nicely done.
SaraBethie chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
yay! I'm so glad they're still married! At least they worked that one out with the Abbess.
Jane Bennett chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
i'm curious for his reaction now
Jane Bennett chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
aw, I felt so sorry for Robin as I read this(

I should probaly feel sorry for the abbess' loss as well, but Robin...

Great chapter!)
DisneyDancer chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
Yaay! She told him and they are married again/are still! xD

Lovely ending :D
88Mary88 chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
Great last two chapters! Liked it a lot. The whole dynamic between Robin and Marian when he explained what happened in the holy land was fantastic. I guess she learned a lot about her husband in this short moments and I'm curious to see if this changes something and makes them grow closer (or further apart)! I really liked how Marian behaved, she wanted to hear the truth and did not defend him when she had no idea what the abbess was talking about, but she also didn't condemn him. I liked how she kept a clear and rational mind. ALso in the end when she just 'smiled sadly and nodded at him' no big hugging-kissing thingy. I like this... well distance or distinction they make between their relationship on the one hand and 'their business' on the other (also if they make just a slight distinction).

I also liked the abbess at the end. I have to admit I found the dynamic between Marian and the Abbess nice, a part of me expected the whole time some revelation that they both knew each other from the past and have some deep, dark secret haha.

I loved intimate Robin/Marian in the last chapter. Made me totally happy. I vote for more of those moments in the future :) Also slightly melancholic Marian was nice, she seems more mature in those moments. Loved the whole moment that ended with the big news for Robin! Can't wait to see how he reacts.
XxGrace.Jones.20xX chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
OMG talk about dropping a bomb but great ending chapter!
XxGrace.Jones.20xX chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
oh god i swear i have a few tears at the Abess's story I feel so sorry for her and robin.
muchbeddled chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
Awesome! Very sweet! She would just blurt it out like that!
muchbeddled chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
This was outstanding...extremely moving. I loved Robin's story about the Holy Land, it touched me. It was so in character for him, as well!
none chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Great chapter!

cant wait to read the nxt :)
SaraBethie chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
wow, these past two chapters are fantastic! My mouth dropped when Gisborne asked Marian to do his confession. I can totally see that happeninig too. Great job, Catherine!
muchbeddled chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
OMG! How can you leave us hanging at such a thrilling bit of adventure?

"I forgive you" I never would have guessed that, (as you know I didn't when I hazarded guesses) but it makes perfect sense. You wrote Gisbourne REALLY well, much as I hate the snarly *# * beast. Excellent excellent excellent! Your very best chapter so far!