Reviews for Final Command
Jazebeth chapter 1 . 8/19
I had the same idea as you regarding killing V.V, but I thought that after being cut up, he'd be mummified, on different cuts of course, and would have at least different members of his body in separated "grave" before cementing him in a 3 meters of concrete, then sealed off with high quality iron, then have another 5x5x5 layers of cement outside.

This is the most satisfying Lelouch as an Emperor I've read, because I'm glad nothing bad had happened to anyone close to him, at least how I'd like to think of it.

I love how it started off slow and then the snowball grew bigger and wider and before you know it therecs a landslide of snow in your way. I love it.
CeruleanShockwave chapter 1 . 8/12
I loved the way V.V. died... bastard. This fanfic deserves more reviews.
AkumaKami64 chapter 1 . 7/30
I might just write something based on this.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/4
I definitely enjoyed this oneshot. It was amazing, though I am not entirely sure about the open ended ending but that's mostly because I am curious to see just what would happen as a result of this. Good job!
GlassedGamer chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
I'd take a container, fill it up halfway with molten steel. Throw V.V. into the middle and fill the rest of the container. Give it a nice polish, coat it with anti-rust and then throw him off somewhere in the pacific ocean.
Weaponized Mind chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Nice Fic. You definitely got everyone's personalities right. When Schnizal learns that Lelouch is taking over the kingdom, I could see him actively figuring out how to manuver this into his favor, just like he did in the show. Anyway loved the fic Keep up the good work!
Lollipop chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Nice
X59 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Nicely done.
Missy Skywalker chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Really wonderful story! Well-written and succinct with a perfect number of touching moments- could I ask for anything more? Thanks for it.
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
This was a really interesting idea; I loved how everything flowed together so seamlessly and everyone's thoughts seemed to align with canon.
You did a brilliant job on this.
ArianaXaia chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
I loved this so much! So good!
JackFrost14 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
This is interesting! :)
DYnoJackal19 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
An interesting take on 'Lelouch has to return to Brittainia.'
Arces chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
This was absolutely worth my time. It's well-written and refreshing and I love how you decided to give the story an open ending. After all, the story of Code Geass just isn't one that you can give an ending. It's a world in itself.
charles123 chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Wonderful idea.
I only regret that it's only a one-shot and not a multiple chapter story that this idea would deserve.