Reviews for Final Command
laexdream chapter 1 . 4/9
This is pretty interesting. I like the concept, and can't wait for more. I feel as if Rolo was the assassin, though I suppose a number of other people could have killed the royal family too... Just not as quickly and effectively. xD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I loved it well done :D You really brought lelouch to life!
Ruelux Prince chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Great and original story. There are just some part in the beginning that felt a bit rushed, like Anya's Geass and Suzaku's knighting. But other than that, very well done.
Spiritblade chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This story was well done. And yes, despite the animosity between father and son, the former favored the latter over all his other offspring.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
AWESOME!
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Awesome story
Would be great to see this continue
Nightraze chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Great fic! I really enjoyed this! I'm adding this to my favs!
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Man, that was awesome!
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wow. Now THIS is interesting. A shame it won't be continued, but at least Lulu is setting off to make a better world now!
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Wow! This is a really great alternate universe story. It really works too.

Haha Take that, V.V.! Interesting how he used Geass on his own mother.

You write all the characters really well. I enjoyed reading this. :)
HonestLiar33 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This was awesome! I love any story with him back with the royal family. And this is after zero started, which makes it even better! :D

Although, it made me wonder what would happen if, instead, it was only the emperor that got attacked/killed... Hmmm... I may write something like that... Maybe... Probably not... But still a possibility...

But anyways, this story is epic, one of the best i've read!
alchino chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I love this story.
Fan chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I love this story. The question stands... What will hapen to the black Knights? Wonderful, simply phenomenal.

I love this story! Continue to write this. I would want to see this end...
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I love it. I love it. I love it.

Great job!