Reviews for Final Command
GlassedGamer chapter 1 . 11/6
I'd take a container, fill it up halfway with molten steel. Throw V.V. into the middle and fill the rest of the container. Give it a nice polish, coat it with anti-rust and then throw him off somewhere in the pacific ocean.
Weaponized Mind chapter 1 . 10/30
Nice Fic. You definitely got everyone's personalities right. When Schnizal learns that Lelouch is taking over the kingdom, I could see him actively figuring out how to manuver this into his favor, just like he did in the show. Anyway loved the fic Keep up the good work!
Lollipop chapter 1 . 10/17
Nice
X59 chapter 1 . 9/24
Nicely done.
Missy Skywalker chapter 1 . 9/11
Really wonderful story! Well-written and succinct with a perfect number of touching moments- could I ask for anything more? Thanks for it.
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 6/14
This was a really interesting idea; I loved how everything flowed together so seamlessly and everyone's thoughts seemed to align with canon.
You did a brilliant job on this.
ArianandXaia chapter 1 . 6/5
I loved this so much! So good!
JackFrost14 chapter 1 . 5/25
This is interesting! :)
DYnoJackal19 chapter 1 . 5/22
An interesting take on 'Lelouch has to return to Brittainia.'
Arces chapter 1 . 4/27
This was absolutely worth my time. It's well-written and refreshing and I love how you decided to give the story an open ending. After all, the story of Code Geass just isn't one that you can give an ending. It's a world in itself.
charles123 chapter 1 . 4/12
Wonderful idea.
I only regret that it's only a one-shot and not a multiple chapter story that this idea would deserve.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 1/13
nice way of trolling the duo XD ..

burn VV and marianne.
laexdream chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
This is pretty interesting. I like the concept, and can't wait for more. I feel as if Rolo was the assassin, though I suppose a number of other people could have killed the royal family too... Just not as quickly and effectively. xD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I loved it well done :D You really brought lelouch to life!