Reviews for Whirlpool Heart
alphabet chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Ooh, very nice! I'm really enjoying your Vaughn.
SilverTree chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Yum. You are just so darn good at this, what's left to say?

Regards,

S.
Morwen Langan chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
I love this story, and Ties that bind. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to find some decent Alias fanfic. You simply must write more! Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Oh my God! That story is AMAZING! You have to continue it-the suspense is KILLING ME! ;) Hope to see more soon!
Fanatic482 chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
*sighs* absolutely wonderfully done...
Jen chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Wow, that was amazing! Definetely one of the best fanfics dealing with ATY that I've read! Absolutely amazing, moving and all around wonderful. Thanks for that :)
skankin-mandos chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
awww, that was really good. But so, so very saddening. I feel like crying. Keep writing.
Valerina chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Amazing, simply amazing. Definitely one of my favorite stories dealing with ATY. This is written extremely well and the imagery is fantastic. I simply loved, *loved*, your extended metaphor of drowning. Awesome-I can't wait to see more from you!
Beautiful Wednesday chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
oooooo :)
Marifel chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
This is one of only a few post-finale fics that is actually worth the time! Wonderful characterization of Vaughn! Thanks!
Jenny chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Noooo! Are you sure you're not going to continue this? You have SO much room to take this wherever you want. You have a great style and a moving characterization of Vaughn. Thank goodness, because we've been getting a rash of bad fiction lately. I hope to see more of your work soon.
Waterdancer chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
RJ,

I'm really so glad to see you back in the Alias fandom world. This is one of the few post ep fics that I really liked. This was a great, great, great story. Congrats on your upcoming child.

-Jenai