Reviews for Music is Life
anon chapter 5 . 3/3
No! No dying! It was good fluff. Although, if I was in your position, I think I would die too.
anon chapter 4 . 3/2
It's really fun. It's not stupid or overly...err, loving. I've read some stuff that made me want to burn out my brain. Plus, I think it's pretty funny. I accept.
anon chapter 2 . 3/2
So far, so good. I like it.
Nashi-ossu chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Awesome fic! Such great story so far, each chapter made me more curious about the next one. Please, update it soon :)
LouiseUchiha chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
will you update this story?
I mean
I love NaruSasu stories and this is good.
natsumefruit chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
This is exactly what I was looking for!
I love Naruto and Sasuke's cute banters.
And I love Narusasu!
Thank you so much!
Please update?
TaeMint chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
OMG this is just brilliant!
Please update soon? *puppy eyes*
silvershadow111 chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Aw! That's so adorable! I love it! I am very curious to know what has happened between Itachi and Sasuke. Also, why does Sasuke hate music? Please write another chapter soon!
Roccey chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Thts was a gu gonna continue...?
Shay chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Is this the last chapter? Because I truely love all that you've written. Bah, the story can't just be over! What about the song?! I really hope you'll write more, this story is really amazing!
waybackwhen chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I love your story. Inspired me to finally post one of my own, so thank you for that. Hope mine turns out as well written as yours :D
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
OMG, I am loving this! you're a really good writer, and you shouldn't be embarrassed about this at all! Keep it coming with the hot scenes :D I was grinning trough this last chapter x) They are both so cute
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Please please update. I just love this Sasunaru story
doesn't really matter chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
i really loved this and it was awesome I'm a real romantic but with fanfic's only and out of a 1-10 I would rate it a 20 :D what can i say i cheat you are awesome
narufox9 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I love your story, and your writing style! It is sooo good! Please update soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »