Reviews for Memoirs of a Redheaded Witch
katcamree chapter 28 . 10/14
I LOVED this so much! Ginny is my favorite character and it was so wonderful seeing the world from her eyes and watching as she battled all of her demons and came out ahead.
Rasivel chapter 27 . 9/20
Why did I get a notification of a new chapter? I was so super excited :/
Just William chapter 27 . 9/18
A very interesting and will written story. Just a few spelling mistakes.
Amanda chapter 27 . 9/15
It's been years since I first read this fanfic. I've read endless amounts of fanfictions across various fandoms and characters but this one still remains on the top. Now I write fanfiction myself and I realize how important it is for the writer to get reviews and likes. You are amazingly talented and wrote a fanfiction that holds a special place in my heart. I can't describe how much I love this story. Thank you for your hard work and effort, You are incredible!
I loved it! Such a perfect ending
h4lfbl00dprinc3 chapter 26 . 7/19
The best fanfiction I've read so far. You are amazing.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/22/2016
YOU ARE AMAZING! I love this story! It is one of the greatest Ginny/Harry fanfics I've ever read! I love this STORY!
Just William chapter 26 . 11/15/2015
Having just completed reading this FF may I offer the following comments?
Very good story, at times too much detail.
A number of spelling mistakes and/or wrong words.
Americanisms, as JKR is English, there should not be Americanism's!
nayin17 chapter 26 . 8/23/2015
Ginny is Harry's equal.
nayin17 chapter 25 . 8/23/2015
My favourite chapter. I'm glad Harry explained everything to Ginny
nayin17 chapter 11 . 8/22/2015
I hate Cho both in Canon and in Fanfiction
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
You're Ginny is such a wonderful girl
DuffyBarkley chapter 26 . 5/4/2015
This was really fun to come back and revisit old friends and familiar stories from another point of view. I see it is a few years old and suspect the only problem I had with it is one you have outgrown. There were several places where your spoken vocabulary and storytelling ability were a lot higher than your written skills. Punctuation, spelling and a misused word were not infrequent errors. The one that comes to mind immediately is once you meant to says she continued her ministrations and you said, continued her menstruations. In spite of errors, the story was easy to follow and your voices of the familiar characters were always dead right. Very good.

Next thing I'm doing is looking to see what else you have written.
Sophie Ravendale chapter 26 . 3/2/2015
Wow! It's just like I'm reading Harry Potter again. Almost as good as J.K. Rowling, but it's a shame you didn't wrote more (no offense, because it's a good story even though it hasn't many chapters). I like it very much, it's the best fanfiction I've ever read (and that says something, because I've read a lot) I like it very much and I hope you write more.
Thanks for giving me such a fantastic fanfiction and an other, nicer Ginny Weasley to think of,
Sophie Ravendale