Reviews for Memoirs of a Redheaded Witch
DuffyBarkley chapter 26 . 5/4
This was really fun to come back and revisit old friends and familiar stories from another point of view. I see it is a few years old and suspect the only problem I had with it is one you have outgrown. There were several places where your spoken vocabulary and storytelling ability were a lot higher than your written skills. Punctuation, spelling and a misused word were not infrequent errors. The one that comes to mind immediately is once you meant to says she continued her ministrations and you said, continued her menstruations. In spite of errors, the story was easy to follow and your voices of the familiar characters were always dead right. Very good.

Next thing I'm doing is looking to see what else you have written.
Sophie Ravendale chapter 26 . 3/2
Wow! It's just like I'm reading Harry Potter again. Almost as good as J.K. Rowling, but it's a shame you didn't wrote more (no offense, because it's a good story even though it hasn't many chapters). I like it very much, it's the best fanfiction I've ever read (and that says something, because I've read a lot) I like it very much and I hope you write more.
Thanks for giving me such a fantastic fanfiction and an other, nicer Ginny Weasley to think of,
Sophie Ravendale
Lupin chapter 6 . 2/27
LOVE IT
You got me to like cannon Ginny, gg
Jhibo chapter 26 . 1/6
Just WOW, I don't review often, but this time I'll do it. Your fic was absolutely awesome, from the first to the last line. This is the first fic I read where the character Ginny is so developped and it was real pleasure to read :D
You really have a great talent in writing !
Guest chapter 26 . 11/10/2014
Love this so much :')
Rasivel chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
On the 3rd read through. This should be more popular. Still one of my favorites!
Kane Richards chapter 26 . 9/16/2014
A beautiful read. My upmost thanks for writing it. Thanks.
Mura48 chapter 26 . 8/9/2014
I don't have a single word that could describe this. Stories about Ginny and Harry have always moved me; especially from Ginny's side of the story. I'm a bit of a sap when it comes with them. This story is a beautiful story and will always recommend this story highly and will probably reread this just for the joy of reading it; not because I have trouble understanding, because this is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read.
Mura48 chapter 24 . 8/9/2014
Love the story. Don't usually review till the end, but I LOVED the typo where Hermione and RONA were kissing. Sounds a bit off...right? Love, love, and love the story it's pretty fantastic. I have always loved the series from Ginny's POV. You unlike other writers I have read have not only a great idea, but a very efficient way of writing it. It is a relief to read a fan fiction and not have to reread to understand. Keep up the great work even though I am posting this review in the middle of a finished story and you are probably inactive by now.
justjily chapter 26 . 8/7/2014
This does not get enough praise! Whenever I need my hinny fix, this is my fic! You did a truly fantastic job, I love this story dearly.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/7/2014
You are simply BRILLIANT! This is amazing, the whole seven books in Ginny's point of view. I always know that Ginny and Harry will end up together, anyone who can read can guess it from how Ginny is written by JK Rowling...she's Harry's total equal not Hermione. Too bad her character was slaughtered by Steve Kloves in the movies. You tell the story behind that interview with JK Rowling. You got it perfectly!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/7/2014
Wow! This is perfect, this best described Ginny's feelings and reaction during and after the war, she's a girl afterall. I love that Harry was the one who looked for her after the battle. With all the misunderstandings and rejections, it is only right to be confused and feel neglected. I also loved that Ginny readily forgave Harry after hearing his story and apology. This chapter is perfect! You deeply dissect and understand one's emotion, this is rarely seen in most fanfic! You write brilliantly!
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 26 . 7/25/2014
How do more people not know about this story! It's really well written and stays true to what JK Rowling has written. Not many people are able to do what you have in writing Ginny, and Harry for that matter, almost exactly how they were in the books.
Apart from a few errors here and there with the wrong title being used and letters not being typed into some words, it's also been edited pretty well.
I've really enjoyed reading this and looking forward to reading some more of your work after writing this review.
You've done the Harry/Ginny relationship justice and portrayed them exactly how I thought they would interact.
Thanks so much for writing this!
Tanisha
knarl chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
This is by far the best fanfic i've ever read. I've read this hundreds of times before because i just love it. You've got characterization spot on and your writing is so amazing and it all just fits so well with actual story (i'm seriously thinking that maybe this is JK rowling writing this, lol) anyway just wanted to say your amazing and your story is amazing.