Reviews for Memoirs of a Redheaded Witch
Just William chapter 26 . 11/15
Having just completed reading this FF may I offer the following comments?
Very good story, at times too much detail.
A number of spelling mistakes and/or wrong words.
Americanisms, as JKR is English, there should not be Americanism's!
nayin17 chapter 26 . 8/23
Ginny is Harry's equal.
nayin17 chapter 25 . 8/23
My favourite chapter. I'm glad Harry explained everything to Ginny
nayin17 chapter 11 . 8/22
I hate Cho both in Canon and in Fanfiction
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/22
You're Ginny is such a wonderful girl
DuffyBarkley chapter 26 . 5/4
This was really fun to come back and revisit old friends and familiar stories from another point of view. I see it is a few years old and suspect the only problem I had with it is one you have outgrown. There were several places where your spoken vocabulary and storytelling ability were a lot higher than your written skills. Punctuation, spelling and a misused word were not infrequent errors. The one that comes to mind immediately is once you meant to says she continued her ministrations and you said, continued her menstruations. In spite of errors, the story was easy to follow and your voices of the familiar characters were always dead right. Very good.

Next thing I'm doing is looking to see what else you have written.
Sophie Ravendale chapter 26 . 3/2
Wow! It's just like I'm reading Harry Potter again. Almost as good as J.K. Rowling, but it's a shame you didn't wrote more (no offense, because it's a good story even though it hasn't many chapters). I like it very much, it's the best fanfiction I've ever read (and that says something, because I've read a lot) I like it very much and I hope you write more.
Thanks for giving me such a fantastic fanfiction and an other, nicer Ginny Weasley to think of,
Sophie Ravendale
Lupin chapter 6 . 2/27
You got me to like cannon Ginny, gg
Wyper chapter 26 . 1/6
Just WOW, I don't review often, but this time I'll do it. Your fic was absolutely awesome, from the first to the last line. This is the first fic I read where the character Ginny is so developped and it was real pleasure to read :D
You really have a great talent in writing !
Guest chapter 26 . 11/10/2014
Love this so much :')
Rasivel chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
On the 3rd read through. This should be more popular. Still one of my favorites!
Kane Richards chapter 26 . 9/16/2014
A beautiful read. My upmost thanks for writing it. Thanks.
Mura48 chapter 26 . 8/9/2014
I don't have a single word that could describe this. Stories about Ginny and Harry have always moved me; especially from Ginny's side of the story. I'm a bit of a sap when it comes with them. This story is a beautiful story and will always recommend this story highly and will probably reread this just for the joy of reading it; not because I have trouble understanding, because this is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read.
Mura48 chapter 24 . 8/9/2014
Love the story. Don't usually review till the end, but I LOVED the typo where Hermione and RONA were kissing. Sounds a bit off...right? Love, love, and love the story it's pretty fantastic. I have always loved the series from Ginny's POV. You unlike other writers I have read have not only a great idea, but a very efficient way of writing it. It is a relief to read a fan fiction and not have to reread to understand. Keep up the great work even though I am posting this review in the middle of a finished story and you are probably inactive by now.