Reviews for Memoirs of a Redheaded Witch
Janugod chapter 1 . 4/16
You wrote this on wattpad as well, didn't you?
I've read it before and I most certainly loved it!
A fan chapter 31 . 4/10
Loved this story! I couldn't stop reading! I love ginny thanks for writing!
Gail Ashurst chapter 31 . 4/7
This is fantastic! One of the best fanfics I have ever read! JK would be honored!
brilliant i loved this story well done
Just finished this story in two days and I love it. I very much like Ginny as a character and consider Harry and her as a OTP. Not only do you give her a great character arc, but succed in showing us why she is the ideal girl for Harry. Her maturing as a character over the course of the story and learning how to deal with her traumas regarding the Diary where excellently written and a great read.
Your story is seiously one of the best Harry and Ginny stories that I have read in a long time. I’ve been looking for something good Hinny fan fiction fo ages. For me personally, Ginny is one of my favourite characters (in the books) and I feel like this story really brings out her character even more and makes me love her even more.
Coolspygirl chapter 30 . 2/14
Charter 29 and 30 actually made me tear up just reading it. This is so romantic and really sweetie. I can't wait to check out the rest of your work.
Just William chapter 31 . 2/14
A well thought out story just a few typo's spelling errors.
Coolspygirl chapter 19 . 2/14
This is not healthy. I am fangirling over this awesome fan fiction at 3:30. am in the morning. The amount of cuteness is just too much. Omg the kiss, I just have to go back and reread it.
scrappy8 chapter 31 . 2/13
great job
Coolspygirl chapter 1 . 2/13
i am melting, omg this is so cute. The idea of doing a Ginny pov. of Harry Potter came to me, but when I wrote it out, I was like na, i'll someone less do this. A year later, BOOM, my idea is here. (Well I guess it was your idea since this looks older then my attempt.) You did such a good job. (Much better then me)
envirosue chapter 1 . 2/12
Thank you for writing nicely about Ginny
This was one of the best, most entrancing, and overall well done stories I have ever read on any fan fiction or writing site. Keep on writing!
Thanks :)
Schori123 chapter 30 . 1/10
Enjoyed reading Ginnys memoirs very much! I always thought that Ginny has to less time to shine in the books, maybe thats because the books focus on Harry. Great writing through the entire story, was very captured by it. Found the story the day before yesterday and finished it today. Lost hours of sleep, because I couldnt stop reading it at night. Great job in accomplishing that!
Keep up your work!
Best regards
Krissy001 chapter 30 . 12/30/2017
Great story! Wonderful to see a new perspective on the whole adventure. Thank you for your fantastic effort in writing out the entire story from a new view.