Reviews for The Change in the Heart
Country2776 chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
poor angela I feel sorry for her
Country2776 chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
aww poor booth his mind isn't on the case but he keeps trucking on
Country2776 chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
I love jealous booth
Country2776 chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
oh God I hate cal
Country2776 chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
uh oh I can't believe this bones acting this way hope booth catch up to her
Country2776 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
lol temper
Country2776 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
how did I not see this love it already
my-completeness chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Great update!
alexindigo chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
A really good chapter Rye! :) I'm so glad that Angela at least gets it, it IS her problem and not Brennan's. What Cal said to Booth is spot on! Brennan is herself with him because she knows that he doesn't expect her to be anyone but herself whereas Booth is constantly trying to change her, educating her, correcting her, trying to get her to be more 'normal'. Even in the last chapter what he said to her, that she is capable of being normal? I thought that was grossly unfair and unnecessary. It speaks of his own insecurities and shortcomings that he doesn't trust Brennan to love more than one person.

That text message was apropos to the situation I think and as always not at all sent with malice since we all know that Brennan is not someone who intentionally hurts the people she loves. I liked the conversation Cal had with Booth. It was short but he said what needed to be said and I'm glad for it. I look forward to your next chapter.

As always, thank you for sharing! )
penandra chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter and the way you had Booth and Cal chat with each other (the coffee cart is the perfect place for that, too!)

My experience has been that every once in awhile I need someone to encourage me to take a little different perspective. While I can appreciate that Brennan's colleagues might be nervous about Cal, I think that sometimes viewers forget that we such a narrow part of a characters life . . . one would hope that she has other friends other than just her colleagues at work (although they DO seem to occupy alot of her time, don't they?)

Like many others, with the Internet and social networking becoming more and more a part of many of our lives, many of us have experienced having old friends, beaus, etc. back in our lives . . . sometimes for a short period of time, sometimes on a more permanent basis. It's always interesting for me to observe how the introduction of someone new into a circle of friends changes the dynamics.

I don't know if that was part of your intention with this story, but I must say that it is interesting to read and I think you're doing a great job with it.

Thank you (again) for sharing!
nertooold54 chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
My immediate reaction to Cal' talk 'at' Booth is to no longer defend his friendship with Brennan; he just came across as a total and utter jerk. Giving Booth an ultimatim. What does he know about Booth? Booth and Angela are trying to adjust and Cal...enough said.

I hope that with time I can garner something more than pig-headed self righteous arrogance out of Cal.
jrfanfrommo chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Cal is an ass & so is Brennan...I keep reading this hoping the outcome will change but now they are blaming Booth for trying to change her? This is unreal...I just don't know what to say except Booth needs to run as fast as he can the opposite direction! I mean she's shutting Booth out and it's HIS fault? Whatever! Cal needs to disappear off the face of the earth!
pampilot67 chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
I need more. how deep is she into him? were they more than just friends? It seems so to me
nertooold54 chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
We all have those people who bring out hidden sides of our personalities-some good, some bad. However, it is usually only when they are there and it becomes uncomfortable after awhile; it is not you.

Unfortunately, Sweets departing comment could be prophetic. It has to be preying on Booth's mind; it probably was before Sweets said it-just like it was on Angela's mind?

Why does Cal worry that Booth might hit Brennan? Hasn't she talked about Booth? How he has been there for her? Saved her on more than 1 occassion? Would never hit her?
daisesndaffidols chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
So Cal's Brennana's constant.. that had to hurt Booth..and why would Cal call 911? Is he trying to put a wedge between B&B?
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »