Reviews for The Change in the Heart
nertooold54 chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
I totally get Booth's jealousy; it's like Brennan has a split personality when Cal is around, and he sees the fun easy going unguarded side of her-a side Booth has never been allowed to see. Booth needs to wait it out, Cal doesn't seem to last. However, after what we've seen with her with Sully and Cal, maybe Booth isn't the right man for her romantically or in a long term intimate relationship.
krjemb chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Booth and Angela do not come off well in this story. Being jealous because Bones had a friend during a time in her life when she didn't know either of them. She's known this guy for probably 15 plus years. They look petty.
alexindigo chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Maybe I'm missing something here, but I really don't see what the big deal is about Caleb. I really like him. He seems to be Brennan's close friend and they share a bond that neither Angela nor Booth can explain or understand. So what? It's not like Booth or Ange don't have friends other than Brennan. I especially love that Brennan is so care free with Caleb, which just proves that she does let people in when she trusts completely, like when did with Booth before he broke her heart in the 100th and before S6. They're both acting like jealous toddlers whose friend found a new playmate instead of being happy that she's reconnecting with an old friend. What? She's not allowed to have more than one friend? Booth has loved other women before Brennan and I dare say Angela has had other best friends before Brennan, so why are they suddenly acting like children? Ugh! I really can't stand the way Ange and Booth treat Brennan sometimes.

To be fair, both Booth and Ange have had their own life the past year, with Ange focussing on her baby and Booth focussing on you know, the whole moving on thing, so it stands to reason that Brennan would welcome a familiar face and someone who she can be open with. Even having said that, she hasn't spoken disparagingly about Booth or Angela to Cal. To me, he seems like an overprotective big brother/alpha male who wants what's best for her. He asks the questions that I would ask a good friend. I do hope he doesn't break her heart though. She has had enough of that done to her by Booth this past year and I would actually love a Caleb/Booth confrontation seeing as how according to Brennan, B&B never really did talk about Barbie etc and since Angela never did blow up at Booth (seriously with the pregnancy hormones, that would have been an amazing opportunity HH!), can we please have Caleb ask Booth the tough questions? Haha.

One thing though, Brennan has been in love with Booth for far longer than Booth has been love with her (read jenlovesbones' Public Opinion for a far better explanation than I can give, so the part of the conversation with Cal where she says that given more time she would love him too would probably make more sense if it said that given time Booth would learn to love her again (since he fell in love with/moved-in/proposed to Hannah in between telling Brennan he wanted fifty years with her and knocking her up (Yes, I'm not a big fan of Booth in case you didn't already guess. :P).

Hope you don't take anything I said the wrong way. I love your story and hope to read more soon. Thank you for sharing! )
FaithinBones chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Booth is definitely pissed.
jrfanfrommo chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Uggg I don't know why I keep torturing myself by continuing to read this story LOL...it makes me sad for Booth & the gang and angry at Brennan...I don't see a happy ending coming out of this...watching Booth realize she's still holding him at a distance & having a baby with her it's heart breaking...:( Someone needs to slap her up side the head...wish I could!

Your writing is very good because it evokes emotions in your readers...
nertooold54 chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Cal really knows how to play her doesn't he. So in this story Booth and Brennan weren't already dating when she got pregnant.? They had a one night stand?
pampilot67 chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
This is good but short as you said a little confusing waare their 'friendship' is going. Booth is already upset what more car happer that might brake them up?
FaithinBones chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
Still interested in your story.
paladin117 chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
i haven't read this story since the first chapter,but have kept up with the reviews of 's obvious that either you don't know the bones characters or no nothing of adult is no way one person has that much control over is no way that you can fix this that will have a happy ending for booth and brennan,there has to be dire consequences for the way she is acting,how can booth trust her again?she should be fired for walking out on a case,who will respect her after may be fiction,but you have to have something that is half way each chapter this story gets more and more stupid.
JayBee188 chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
Nope, I don't like him. Not one bit. If he makes Brennan have second thoughts, I will be seething mad. Maybe that's an exaggeration, but not too far off. Post soon, please.
paladin117 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
brennan has always been a whore and it wouldn't surprise me to have her sleep with this guy whether she's pregnant or 's no way this mess of a story can have a happy has gone way too far and if booth goes back to her,then he is pathetic and weak.i hope she loses the baby and booth and her friends turn their backs on is one story booth and brennan don't belong together.i hope cal and his friends use and abuse her then leave and she'll be alone and then she'll realize what she really doesn't deserve put this story out of it's misery.
nertooold54 chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Brennan is really out of character. What is this effect that Cal has on her? She's blowing off work and the case; if anyone else did this, she'd go ballistic about professionalism. She didn't call Booth knowing he was coming to review the case with her. And she's letting the jerk and friends call her Bones-I guess it isn't a special name anymore.
paladin117 chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
no way brennan acts this 's out of character then there's story gets more ridiculous with each one of the worst fanfics i've read.
FaithinBones chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Uh oh, poor Booth.

I like your story. Waiting for the next update.
jrfanfrommo chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
You need to update faster cause I'm really disliking Bones a LOT right now! How can she be so stupid? Is something gonna happen that endangers her & the baby? Something needs to happen to wake her stupid ass up! Uggg...update soon please...poor Booth!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »