Reviews for The Lip Contact Initiation
hazelra7 chapter 1 . 1/31
Hold the frickin phone... SHamy shipper who want to see SHeldon have a kiss from a overflow of emotion? Hmmm Like Anger? LIke on Valentines day? Are you a fricken mind reader? THis is a year early? I am telling you, this is psychic.

Kiss was sweet. He was very IC which is annoying. But hey, you were writing this for season 6. He was an ass. Funny how he hasnt' changed much. LOL

Cute one shot!
Brenda chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Loved this story. Now let's see what they do in Switzerland.
pisquenta chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
LOL Sheldon is such a kid
Athenafrodite chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Uuuuh is there a sequel to this? because I would LOVE to read it
love drunk Sheldon, by the way. And I really liked the story!
inwhatuniverse chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Love this! So well written and very entertaining. I could actually envision this happening. It was very in character. Wish you could continue it, even though I know it is complete. ;)
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I love how you've written all the characters here. Sheldon would probably react to Amy with all that he's supressed, so I can definitely see that happening. I also love the reactions from Leonard, Raj and Howard that you've written here. They all seem like genuine reactions to the situation at hand. Sorry for the late response to this I just recently found this story.
Enheduanna of Ur chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
As funny as the story is (which it is!) it is thoroughly impossible for someone to get drunk from swirling a little alcohol around their mouth and then spitting it out, as well as get drunk in a matter of seconds. It's an all-night kind of process, and I weigh 110 pounds and it takes me at least a third of the bottle of tequila before I'm remove-the-pants drunk.

I like the way you characterize them, your shamy stories never cease to amuse me! Keep up the good work.
bigbangfang chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Very nice!
ResoluteShadow chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
oh my god, i just love the two of them! half the time i watch the show i wish that he would just make out with her already! is that too nuch to ask? :)
Glynna chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This is so so great, you are a very talented writer and this had an energy to it that made my night. :) Thank you for taking the time to write this. x
Musickat18 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
LOL Very fun! What a cute reason for Sheldon to be kissing Amy. I like that the kiss happened prior to Drunk!Sheldon. Good job! :)
Sursonica chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I'm so behinf on Shamy fanfiction! finally was able to catch up with this fic, and I loved it, very in-character for them both and I loved the "wild" Sheldon after that sip of alcohol, as well as Amy's way to handle the situation.

Off to read the sequel now, Kudos!
juliagustina chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
i love the history follows with the history

i livo SHaMY!
Mother Midnight chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Cute. Although, it is physically impossible to get drunk that quickly and off of a sip or two of alcohol. But I can look past that :)
Nocturnias chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is one of the best-written BB fics I've read. Your characterizations were perfect. Thank you for this sweet treat!