Reviews for The Let Down
is more coming? is johnny going to rampart and living or dying in roy's arms?
MinervaMcGee chapter 20 . 8/28
Oh my gosh, what a place to end a chapter...pretty please , can you please update this? Thanks so much for sharing your work! This is an awesome story
chasingmavericks chapter 1 . 7/5
This is really really good! Please update soon!
starlight guardian chapter 20 . 6/30
I wish I could wave a magic wand so you would have more time to devote to your fiction. It is excellent. You never fail to capture my interest, there is enough detail to the story that I feel like I am there as it happens. You know the characters and I can hear them in my head saying the dialogue. Very entertaining and so worth the wait.
TheNaggingCube chapter 20 . 6/28
Glad to see more of this. Oh Johnny!
I love your stories...Oh No not a cliffhanger...please update soon...
Rosemoor chapter 20 . 6/27
Thank you for the update. I really enjoy your writing .
Dianne chapter 20 . 6/27
I loved the way you described the automatic-pilot-like way John made his way inside Rampart because they'd been there so many times. People can relate to that from driving the same route daily or jogging the same path. The way you're writing the misunderstanding between John and Roy is very canon like and I liked Dixie's affectionate queries as to their problem. Your fire descriptions are awesome, the fingers of flame reaching for Roy out the window. So very glad to get an update on this wonderful story. Thanks so much, looking forward to more.
c76828 chapter 20 . 6/26
I admire the way you took an episode and turned it in to story of your own. Clever. Can't wait for the ending.
Var Devonshire chapter 20 . 6/25
Finally, an update. Yay! Nice tie into the episode but that means it's almost over which is sad.
Li'l Albatross chapter 20 . 6/25
Yay, an update! Thank you! But to end it with a cliffhanger!?

...Eagerly awaiting your next update...

Piscean6724 chapter 20 . 6/25
Wow, what an action packed chapter! Kudos my friend!
The Denise chapter 19 . 3/17
I recently stumbled across your writings and I love them! This is my favorite story and I hope this chapter is not the end. Please keep writing! The suspense is killing me.
Dianne chapter 19 . 2/4
Thanks for updating this very original story that expands on canon from the show. It would be almost like a weird demotion with a pay raise becoming an engineer but forfeiting what you worked so hard for and losing your partner and shiftmates too. You write the tension between Roy and John in a very believable way that readers can feel their pain and understand the miscommunication between them. I hope you can update soon, but no matter when you do, I will be reading. Thanks for all you do in writing and issuing challenges to keep the show vivid in reader's memories.
Rosemoor chapter 19 . 1/27
Glad to see that you are writing again. I always enjoy your stories. Does this mean that you may also finish "Little Boy Lost"? I really hope so.