Reviews for The Let Down
broncos chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
I love this story. Ginger you stories are great. Please update soon. Also my other favorite The Phantom Payback, needs updating too.
NickTonyK chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
Really good!
crokettsgirl chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
Ginger so glad to see another chapter. I really enjoy this story so much. I could picture Johnny doing the inverted crunches...my mind worked out with him...lol...I thought it was good how you had both of them thinking. Poor Johnny reading Roy the wrong way and Roy not really fully coming off that way. I can't wait for them to talk. Can't wait for then next chapter. Sue
TheNaggingCube chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
The tension is killing us all.
rittenden chapter 18 . 11/21/2014
Excellent. I've been waiting for an update on this. Well done!
Var Devonshire chapter 18 . 11/20/2014
Geese, are they ever going to talk? This is such sweet torture. So well written. Thank you for the Johnny half naked and glistening scene, made me sweat but for a whole different reason. ;-) Love reading your work and look forward to more! Var
Blah blah chapter 18 . 11/20/2014
oh oh, you forgot to finish your story.
Piscean6724 chapter 18 . 11/20/2014
Oh the visions you have given me of Johnny hanging half naked upside down, all sweaty and working out, muscles flexing and tensing and... YUM!
NorthwoodsPoet chapter 18 . 11/20/2014
AHHHH! You're killing me ! You're evil, Ginger...evil! I'll just be over here in the corner banging my head against the wall. I feel more stressed than Johnny ! LOL... Type, woman, type !

And..uh... Thank you for the new chapter in this story... and for Little Boy Lost... and for anything new... "hint hint"

Lex
SaraiEsq chapter 18 . 11/20/2014
Finally the tones ... nice work on the workout.
GageDeSotoFan chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
Good story...hope you finish it. I always felt there would be more to the Promotion story. Thanks for the fun.
Ginger S chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
I do not make a habit of deleting ANY reviews, but in this situation, and to stop the continual debate about the Emergency! fanfiction realm that I have asked be taken off of my review section, I have deleted any that were solely of discussions involving other authors. Please let's end this drama.
To chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
Will you be writing anymore to this story
Kit-SGA chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
Great story, Look forward to the next Chapter. You are writing the miscommunication wonderfully. Keep up the good work. But Please let those two talk soon :)
Ginger S chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
Thank you EVERYONE for your comments/reviews.

I now would like to respectfully request that unless you are discussing your opinions regarding this story that you refrain from posting in my reviews. I have chosen not to block guest posts and welcome ANY AND ALL opinions about my stories or my writing.

I do not, however, wish to have my email clogged with this debate. Please take it elsewhere.