Reviews for Rewind
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Yay
PeaceLoveMaheen chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Awwwwh, I Loved This - It Was So Cute! So Gald You Wrote Another Chaoter! This Totally Bought Me Up From All That Wrencer Crap In This Episode.
sunshinebrighterdays chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
please dont tell me you're ending the story here! i feel like it has so much potential! please please go further :)
Prettylittlefan chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
HAHAHAHAH, Hanna!

Wow, that was awesome. I wish that would happen in the show... sigh. Loved it!
DreamingintheDark chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I hate Wren! Why must he ruin Spoby :( Love the chapter I wished that really did happen in the show.
Caligirl28 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
This was so freaking cute. And ohmygod. Don't even get me started on the promo. I was sobbing in my room after I saw it. Wren needs to die. Now. And Toby needs to come back. The show is screwing with my emotions and it sucks. Anyway, nice two-shot. It was awesome!
Stop-hating-on-my-ships chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Hanna's hilarious. Thank you for updating! I love this story! And I totally agree on the whole drunk Spencer and Wren thing. I had hoped she'd find Toby, and Toby would beat Wren up for getting Spencer drunk. But now she's with Wren? NOOOOO! She oubviously doesn't see what a dickhead he is.
DreamingintheDark chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I love it! you're such an amazing writer! please update quickly. :)
pinkbelle chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This is really cute(: I can't wait to read the next part! I just published a PLL story about Spoby, it would be awesome if you took a look at it(:
Caligirl28 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Ohmygosh please continue!'
Prettylittlefan chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Aw, so sad! But that was beautiful :)

You better add another chapter or I'll send A after you! hahahhahaha :)

Update soon, xx.
Marie chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This was amazing, and sad, and beautiful! I hope you continue :)
PeaceLoveMaheen chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Your Writting Another Chapter To This, Right? I Really Want To Know What Spencer Says To Him! :D
spoby4eva chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
That was awesome! :) update soon
Stop-hating-on-my-ships chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
LOVE IT! Can't wait to see what happens next!