Reviews for Comfort and Joy
angeltrin1 chapter 2 . 1/21
Oh my, as the mother of a young woman who just got married a year ago, I can totally relate to this cute outtake. Although I do like her husband.
I also love Charlie with any man!
Blairx6661 chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
I liked these :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Bella was cheated out of a lot, between "fly-by-night" Renee and mute Charlie, wasn't she? Lucky for both of them, she loved them anyway.
TruHurts chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Too cute :)
irelandk chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Justbecause421 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Aww, yay! I have a deep and never ending love for domestic snapshots! This reminds me of a little girl I used to baby sit. Before putting her to bed she required an original bedtime story and usually had all sorts of requirements, like a princess and a prince and a bad part and a happy ending and occasionally puppies or travel or... Ha, thinking back on it I actually quite enjoyed story time before bed. Anyway, thank you for this little bit of calm and hopful. I've been reading a lot of angst and sorrow and this is exactly what I needed? :D
AdonicaSS chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
There's gotta be more than 5 of us...Charlie is my second favorite character. First? Alice (what? you thought I'd say someone else?)

I love these little Charlie and Garrett vignettes. I never thought about C being in a guy relationship, but that is the pleasure of FF.

That Pirate Edward story has promise...perhaps you would write a bedtime story for big girls? hehe

xx
OnTheTurningAway chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
D'aww. Sweet, sweet domestic fluff. *happy sigh* :)
twi nana chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Awww...so sweet, sigh.

loved it, so I guess that makes 6 of us that love Charlie...LOL
longjourneyJess chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
This is just so cute! I so love the pairing. I'm always looking for a Charlie slash! THANKS!
Jessypt chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
SadT... you gotta make me all swoony swoony over Charlie and Garrett again... LOVe these two and the little glimpse into their lives! ::happy sigh::

Jess xoxo
lavishone chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
*heart clench* Oh Charlie! It is a chance to start over/do it over again...A bit bittersweet, but amazing...
sasharose11 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Cute glimpse into their early dating lives.
noddin chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
So cute. Thanks for posting.
mycrookedsmile chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
okay, so first I'm all YAY it's Charlie. Then I'm going, I swear I have read this before. Is this a repost? I know I've seen these words! Finally I remembered you shared this snippet with me when you wrote it.

Of course I had to go and read the first chapter too. The swoonz. I can't. When he keeps showing up at the school to see Garrett. The quiet, at home dates. Bella bursting into tears. *my heart*
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »