Reviews for What Could've Been, Should've Been
pam1990 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Ugh! I want to kill him! Please continue soon!
future pathologist chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
pleased don't give up on this story me like
Rhidz chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Please continue the story,, and I have already started dreaming of Ron and Hermione getting together,as they are always meant to be..
GameOfThrones13 chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
At least Ross and Rachel had it better LOL.

You shouldn't abandon this story because it's a nice idea, but it's very rushed IMO.

There are a few things i don't get, like that since the break up happened 11 years ago, then Ron's daughter must be 10 years old and not in age to go to Hogwarts. Also it's not a very good sign that Hermione got pregnant immediately after Kathy if their children are going to be in the same year. If Ron was drunk, then what's her excuse? Revenge unsafe sex that ended up in pregnancy and a marriage? And lastly the constant line that Ron loved her since eleven it's unrealistic even in this universe.

I just believe that the idea for this story is a smart one but maybe you should make it a bit more mature. Ravenflaw is a really nice story so it's obvious that you are a good writer and better than what i read in this first two chapters. Perhaps the reason of that is because you're not really into the storyline yet judging by your A/N in the end. But if you really want to give a shot in this story, then you must do it right. :D
heronlove chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
I am so ecstatic that you have decided to continue this fic. I loved the new chapter. I am so happy that the first chapter was the set up and now we will see how everyone feels and does about the situation. I loved George in this chapter. I am so happy that he will be their for Ron because everyone else will be mad at him. I hope Ron does not complicate the situation more by marrying the baby's mother. He can be there for the child without marrying her.
BuckNC chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Heronlove wanted me to read this to encourage you to write more. I would certainly encourage you to write more on this chapter and other chapters. You got a lot of jumping from one scene to the next in this chapter without explaining how or why. I realize you did this in Ron's POV so we won't be able to understand what Hermione was thinking, but a one-shot chapter is NOT enough to give a complete picture.

Hope you continue.
heronlove chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
That was a great start. I want to read more. This is a very original fic
fatty73 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Well this Ron is more fastest than the one we know..but I understand Hermione left him.

Waiting for next chapter!