Reviews for 100 Things Deeks is not allowed to do
N7sdr93 chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
Glorious. Truely. You made my day.
pracarual chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Hilarious! Hysterical! Brilliant ! Wonderful! I love you! I love all if them but if I have to choose then even tho it is a bit cruel-#90!
BloodyHell chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
After chap 5 they just got a bit absurd, but #82H was the very best:-)
emily1616 chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
99, neric love! Can u do a few with more Densi in it
Guest chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
L
bobblestheninja chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
I am dead oops I replied anyway to bad
miss-tarletone chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
I like #108, it's really funny! Great job so far!
ICarryYourHeart16 chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
"This is my writing process: get really depressed because no one likes my stories, get a review, get way too happy and almost piss myself..."
I seriously laughed so hard at that because it is a painfully accurate description of my own writing process. Your 100 things Deeks can't do is so funny. Great job.
Callen1 chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Really liked the beginning. Loved the first couple chapters. Then you started trying too hard and forgetting your character and your audience. At the beginning, they were things that Deeks might actually do within the context of the show. Then you got caught up in cracking YOURSELF up, and you lost your story.
baileybeagle chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
I love this, because it really helps to read when you having a bad day.

I love this, because it really makes me laugh and helps when I'm having a bad day.

Here's an idea that came to me after reading 114

When the whole team:

Nell, Eric, Kenis, Sam, Callen...everyone is having a team day on the beach

Deeks is not allowed to wear a shark fin under water...it wouldn't only keep Nell out of the water. It would scare everyone else on the beach as well.
silvermoon217 chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
OMG - these get funnier and funnier! Thanks for a fun read.
jmlane1966 chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
" Little Fern" priceless! I love all the excuses her can't give. Damn, you are so funny.
jmlane1966 chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
" Butter his biscuits..." hilarious. I can hear Siri saying " I'm sorry. Will you clarify your request, Marty." You make me happy. I love your humor and your lovely twisted mind. You rock!
Wait.I.KNOW.YOU chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
lol these are so funny! I hope you can get more out soon! I can't wait!
bobblestheninja chapter 9 . 4/17/2013