Reviews for Leaving Lórien
Stormcutter684 chapter 8 . 2/16
Wow ... You wrote out the Fellowship's true feelings and emotions very well. Amazing job! I loved seeing what each character had to say and what they were thinking. Great job with this story! :-D
sassyfriend chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Awwww
sassyfriend chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Aragorn is awesome
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Man poor Frodo
katybaggins chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
oh, this was so wonderful! you write all the characters so well, and thank you for these insights into their thoughts.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Very good insights I particularly liked Frodo's and Legolas's.
Aria Breuer chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
This was a good story.

I did appreciate how we heard each member of the Fellowship, as they prepared to leave Lothlorien. I liked the chapters with Frodo, Pippin, Gimli, and Merry. It was interesting with Frodo's chapter, with him comparing water to the Ring and the events that took place from this. Pippin because I can relate, in a way. Gimli because of how he realized he underestimated the Elves, and was desperate to return home to warn his people. Merry because he's realizing all the mistakes he's done, and is willing to make up for them. I also liked how these chapters come full circle in the end.

Good work.

-Aria Breuer
Glory Bee chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
I found this quite moving and a great gapfiller. :)
Professor A. Silvertree chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
That is a very interesting perspective. I'm really impressed by it. And may I say, you're probably my favorite Hobbity author, meaning that you write the hobbits the best, well, you write everything pretty good, but I'll always have a special place for your version of the hobbits. It just makes me happy to read them.

But enough mush and gush, about this chapter, it's such a unique thought. Thank-you so much for sharing it.

Sincere Regards,

Professor A. Silvertree
Eiladwyn chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
I love this story. I absolutely love it. It's my favourite at the moment...I never thought about Merry being hurt about what Gandalf said...Thank you so much! You have a great talent, and I'm so honoured to be able to see it )
Nikikeya chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
A Story Challenge for you: Write an AU where Boromir succesfully kidnaps Frodo and takes him to Gondor: Pippin and Merry are kidnapped by Orcs (again same place as always XDXD) and Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas and Sam following them, only to find them later and realize that Frodo wasn't taken by Orcs but by Boromir...)

It will be dark and angesty what with Uruk-hai and RingPossesed!Boromir Poor Frodo...

What do you think?

-Cloudy
Taryn Streambattle chapter 8 . 3/12/2009
It's like you're in their heads! Awesome!
White Stone chapter 8 . 9/25/2005
Bravo! So brief, but totally not laking anything.
White Stone chapter 5 . 9/25/2005
I am having fun reading all these point of capture there personality so well! Oh goodness! I wonder what you do to get your wrting so perfect.
White Stone chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I jsut somehow stumbled onto this story, and it is very interesting. I can't wait to read chapter two. The only thing is I did not understand the part where it all of a sudden talks about Isildur,Gollum, and Deagol. Maybe it is visions of Frodo seeing them? Well, any ways good chapter. Your style of writing is liked so easy to read.