Reviews for Rage
PrettyKitty Luvs U chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Awesome chapter. I love your writing style :)
Firework's Feelings chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Great chapter. I love your mini series!
keki chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I love all your story especially jay
DPraven chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Awesome. And was red hood leaving his helmet with nightwing intentional? Cause if it was, that's really cool. I just really like that idea. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I love jealous Jason! This was so good! Keep it up!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Well that was fun, nothing like pure, jealous, uncontrollable rage to kick Jason into action. I have conflicted thoughts about Deathstroke though. On one hand, I know he's a villain, on the other hand though I know he has a huge moral code and belief in honor, so molesting Nightwing while he has a concussion seems unlike him. Still nice work, I wonder if Slade could keep up with the two oldest Robins... well one's injured and the other is a fit of rage and fire, so when they're like that I guess he would win, on neutral ground tho...its hard to say. As I said before, fun part, but one of the less memorable chapters.
MyHero chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
So, I have read all four of your stories, and this is by far my favorit! I love how you added Slade into this one. It was a great touch! I would love to see more of him, if you plan to continue with your collection of stories here. They are brilliant and your writing is amazing! I really hope you continue!

Love, M.H.
Twillightfairy chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I am loving this 'verse of yours. I also like Jason/Dick, And I would love to see what comes next with them.