Reviews for EO Challenge: Dead Man Walking
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was so cute and hilarious. I feel so bad for Sam.

Fantastic drabble :D
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Yeah! Loving it! :D

Chick x
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Absolutely fantastic! Love the build up of tension until the reason for his fear is revealed - and it's a doozy alright! Excellent drabble, loved it!
TheYmp chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Hilarious!

Fate *worse* than death awaits I reckon, plus Sam'll never hear the last of this!
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
"the defcon one puppydog face" - where'd'ya find that line. That so fits the bill!

Viv

x
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
NOOOOO! Not Baby! Oh he is a walking dead man indeed! Unless he can somehow convince Dean he was hurt trying to defend her. LOL Awesome as always!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
poor sammy, and i bet dean, seeing his contrition is a magnanimous big bro!

bev x
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Wow Here I thought he was going to face Lucifer or Death or the Leviathans... and it's Dean! Yep, I think it's safe to say that Dean upset about his baby is scarier than all three.
moviemom44 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
'Defcon one puppydog face'...ROFLMAO! I've seen that face and it would work like a charm on me...not a chance with Dean...very brave of Sam to fess up, puppy face and all.

-Wendie
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Sam knows that Dean's always loved the Impala more than he ever loved any woman and then Sam went and scratched her! Poor Sam.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
OMG! He scratched the Impala? Nice knowin' ya, Sammy. :(

Very nice depiction of what he should feel like if that were to happen. lol
ipgirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
LOL. Sam, you be doomed.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Wuahahaaa :-) You have to play poker, do you? Guess you're a natural at bluffing! Though, of course, Sam has every reason to be afraid like hell. Nobody hurts Dean's baby! Not even Sam!

"Defcon one" - LOL!

xx Kate
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I'll admit for a moment after seeing the title, I almost didn't read your drabble.

I'm going to hope that Dean is not angry with Sam. What is a scratch to the Impala when he has had to rebuild his baby twice already.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
cornev chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oh Sammy, I wouldn't want to be in you shoes! Hilarious :)