Reviews for Marvolo Mortimer: Rise of the Dark Prince
Lady Akina chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
I want to ruin James' life. I mean seriously, he lied straight to Lily's face about having another son. I say they expose some way, but don't let him know he is alive. Like post the records from the orphanage that he was there for 2 years or something. I am curious about what's going to happen next. Please UPDATE!

-Lady Akina
burntblood.1982 chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
snape should be dark and harry should kill the light
Guest chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
Great fic so far, wish you will update soon.
Io's Torment chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Quite interesting and a good use of new characters inserted. I rather enjoy a [mostly] sane Voldemort, and I like your Bella, Cassi, Orion characters. I think I would like to read more, but there hasn't been much of a plot yet. Your writing is well done though, and nice to read.
Ceti H. Black chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
The-Boy-Who-Went-Missing.
Sayu Koishimoto chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
I WANT SNAPE TO BE ON THE DARK SIDE! YAY
the people from the light side are fuckers ... they should SUFFER!
Have you thought about making it a slash? hoho
xoxo
sayu

ps: i vote for the-boy-who-went-missing c:
Thorndsword chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
Unforgivable sounds much better. Thanks for the read.

- Thorndsword
FraggleGaggles chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
I liked the latest chapter.I also like the orders POV as well as harrys.
How old is Harry?
Fireotaku18 chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
Loved! Can't wait to read more!
Stormshadow13 chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
Very nice chapter. I really liked the bit between Harry and Sirius.

I also liked the way that you switched povs.

I'd like to see the old goat try to look into why Harry went missing. I hope he gets some hard truths and chokes on one of his lemon drops.

I enjoied reading about the battle. Very nice. Hope to see more of the Death Eaters in future chapters.
sarah-rose76646 chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
It's not as much interesting as the summary and the first few chapters made it out to be. Many spelling errors, like 'made' instead of mad, 'you' instead of us and similar instances where it's very jarring to suddenly read a word and fetter about it's use, waste a minute thinking and re-reading it and realizing that it's typo or error.
Ruins the flow and the mood.
Sorry, but i'll pass. Maybe i'll try it later, when you have some experience under your belt and a beta reader at your side.
Bye!
sarah-rose76646 chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Good, you've posted chapter 9.
Now take off this damn AN!
It is against FF rules to have an "AN" posed as a chapter. Do it now, as otherwise you'd lose many chapters and reveiws if you take it down later on.
Regards
Lemrinth chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
Oh? Sirius did not mention Marvolo being tortured?
Jumeirah chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
I think that it should come out that James has Harry, and so Lilly finds out, and they try to find him
Kasen-lex chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Updates from hogwarts, then we learn some more of Harry's past sounds good. Maybe Sirius looking in to Roman LeStrange's history. Or Bellatrix Meets up with Lily.
Take as long as you need to crank out chaps, your health comes before the story.
Does Sirius know about James and Cassiopeia?