Reviews for Starting Anew
AllisTheTangyOrange chapter 39 . 7/10
This story was wonderful! Though it was a bit tough to read Alex as rather helpless, I think your captured his situation accuately. What he does is understandable and relatable. I'm very glad Luke didn't die, and I especially enjoyed the bursts of awesomeness and banter each chapter. Thanks for writing!
Agent Anonymous chapter 21 . 4/2
I checked your equation (3xy18; 4x2y34), and I got x1 and y15, not x7 and y–5, which is what you put.
Espied7 chapter 39 . 3/8
Awesome story! It would have been cool to see Alex taking control of his life and showing off his skills a bit more, but I guess that really wasn't the point of the whole thing :) Thanks for writing!
dorfchaosgenie chapter 39 . 11/14/2015
I just finished your story and I must say: Awesome! I'm sad it's over :(
You did an amazing job on this one :) I think you managed to balance the whole story with just the right amount of action :)
Awesome ;)
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 16 . 8/24/2015
Love the ending of this chapter! Ben sounds like a genuinely nice guy, and I'm kind of suprised that he actually joined the SAS and then MI6.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
I actually have an anxiety disorder- and I'm not a spy. It's a perfectly normal thing that Alex probably would have if he were a real person.
StrawberryJam101 chapter 27 . 6/23/2015
This is probably one of my fave chapters of the story. It's so good that I'm rereading it! Love Luke as always.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/11/2015
Like is just awesome. Don't you agree?

Will you ever write any more stories?
Guest chapter 39 . 6/11/2015
One of the best Alex Rider stories on the Fanfic archive. This story was amazing
StrawberryJam101 chapter 39 . 5/31/2015
Wow. Your story was amazing. I loved every part of it and wished I could of read more :D

-StrawberryJam101
(Too lazy to log in)
Amelia chapter 7 . 5/31/2015
I think that Alex is really at a hospital or maybe with M16
Guest chapter 21 . 1/4/2015
simultaneous equations? pretty simple maths for a sixteen year old.. although I guess he has to catch up...
Guest chapter 20 . 1/3/2015
"per se" not "per say"... pet peeve of mine :)
Two-Stomach chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
It sounds to me that in most fics where Alex leaves or stays with the Pleasures, they have no idea how to handle someone who has PTSD, in which perhaps they either expect him to be absolutely normal and compliant or always in a bad stage and never in a good one.
amazed chapter 39 . 10/30/2014
Omg tis was SUCH a brilliant fanfic ! The way you portrayed the characters was amazing ' :-)