Reviews for Starting Anew
simultaneous equations? pretty simple maths for a sixteen year old.. although I guess he has to catch up...
"per se" not "per say"... pet peeve of mine :)
FightsWithBears chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
It sounds to me that in most fics where Alex leaves or stays with the Pleasures, they have no idea how to handle someone who has PTSD, in which perhaps they either expect him to be absolutely normal and compliant or always in a bad stage and never in a good one.
amazed chapter 39 . 10/30/2014
Omg tis was SUCH a brilliant fanfic ! The way you portrayed the characters was amazing ' :-)
Alyss Mainwaring chapter 39 . 7/28/2014
I am meant to be studying for my end of high school exams but instead I found this fic and fell in love with it. You left me guessing the whole time and the character portrayal was amazing. I can't explain in words how amazing this fic was to me :)

Alyss Mainwaring
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 39 . 3/3/2014
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. I've been reading this fic for the past few days, and oh god. This is the best thing ever. I swear I knew Luke wasn't dead, but Alex' reaction was so heartbreaking that I was starting to doubt it. The fact that he had so many nightmares and that he was so paranoid about everything was perfectly in character and is perfectly understandable after everything he's been through. Ben was the best. I loved him for being Alex' support. He's such an amazing guy :D

All the action scenes were amazing, and the torture scenes made my stomach turn and made me hate the bad guys even more. I loved seeing the SAS guys there and seeing how you made them seem so human was fantastic.

I hated all the baddies and if I could I would have wanted to sock them in the face a few times, perferably with a hammer or an axe, whatever's available. Guess that means you did a pretty good job. Your building of suspense was great. You gave some hints to things, but always waited for the right moment to reveal them.

I am glad that in the end Alex gets to be happy, cuz I know he deserved it. I would love to see some one-shots with Alex in school and just random silliness between him, Ben and Luke.

When I finished this, I was grinning like an idiot. I'm glad you ended it this way. Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece and for giving me so many feels these two days. You're absolutely wonderful.
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Aaaaaaaaagh! I am screaming omg. Just found this story and I am so hooked! I wonder where Alex will go from here and what will happen next.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 39 . 12/3/2013
Sorry I didn't drop more reviews along the way - I read this story over a while and I really like it! I think it's actually a tiny bit too slow... well actually I think Alex isn't BAMF! enough so that's not really a valid reason for flaming. But in any case I LIKE IT. NICE WORK with the writing style, the storyline, and most importantly just finishing the story. I'll drop more reviews if you want :)
Rasei chapter 39 . 10/12/2013
This story is really good. It made me laugh, it made me cry. It got me cursing, and exiting it only to bring up the tab again. There were a couple of grammar issues in the earlier chapters, but I don't remember an clear error.

I'm glad Luke wasn't killed off, you had me worry there for a minute or two or thirty. The twist that the pub owner and bouncer were MI6 was great.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
I'm about halfway through and I have to say this is the most well written fanfic I've EVER read! I just can't stop reading it... 2 days ago I discovered this story and I'm halfway though and hooked! I love it so much and I love how you took your time with everything, like not having Alex discharged 2 days after in the hospital and stuff... Haha sometimes I'm scrolling through on my phone and I feel like I need to finish the chapter... But I'm only halfway into the... 8000 words or something :)
Guest chapter 29 . 7/19/2013
Er...wasn't that kinda cruel toward Luke...? Tripping him because of a joke...?
X.X
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Woah this is interesting...i like your writing style already :P
Mintoz chapter 39 . 6/30/2013
I'm very impressed! It was a great story all the way through! you kept consistent personas, and was able to make the changed believable! :D Good job! Loved it!
Guest chapter 39 . 6/2/2013
This is my fifth time reading this story, I swear. It's still amazing. I feel like crying everytime I realize it's the end ;-;
LucyReywood chapter 39 . 4/23/2013
Amazing! I am not surprised than you won the NaNoWriMo competition (or whatever it was called)! I can not believe that you have time to do this and still attend lectures! Please do keep writing as this was the best fanfic I have ever read!
LucieR