Reviews for Rent
MayR9 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I really liked this fic, nice job! :) You fit the characters so well! If you're interested, I have an idea for the Beka-verse (I'd rather not try to write my idea, for fear it would ruin the story) if you want to hear it, please PM me. :)
Sadex chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I really like it. You got his personality down very well, but sadly this was very short.
AnabellaGC chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
awwww this is so cute :3
Kushina98 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I liked it! It was very good, except for a few grammar mistakes, but thise are easily fixed. Please, continue in the BekaCooper-verse, I would really like to hear your input.

Kushina :)
Bsmr261 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
i TOTALY hated her marying farmer she SOOOOOO shouldv ended up with rosto. and terrier was so amazing but the rest of the books werent any good! NOT COOL! by the way your storys good
Suki-Alanna chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This was good. :)

I really hated Mastiff. Honestly, I still haven't finished it, and I don't think I ever will. The Tunstall thing was OOC, and I wish all the characters in Corus had been in there. TP just abandoned them after Terrier, which sucked. Also, didn't she drop the f-bomb?
eVeRyThInGblaCK chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I like this. It's in character, and the banter between Beka and Rosto is amusing. Totally agree with you about Mastiff, btw. I couldn't even finish it, I found it so awful.
Livesluvesdrarrys chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
like it! more! more! beka and rosto! :D

n your right the 3rd book was dissapointing:(
Lady Knight Jocelyn chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I really like this story. It was a well-written and clever one-shot. I completely agree with your point that Mastiff seemed to be written for a younger audience. I felt that it was so rushed. I will have to content myself with re-reading Terrier and Bloodhound and fanfiction. I hope that you continue to write more! Maybe even your own version of what should have happened after Bloodhound.

Keep up the fantastic work!
ImaniSechelles chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
i didnt like mastiff either because kora aniki and rosto were not involved really and rosto and beka dont get together but i do really like this story