Reviews for Mistakes
EmPro8 chapter 4 . 8/23/2016
PLEASE do more! Everything about this is amazing! And I loved that song! This is like the only good PnF kidnapped story out there! It won't be that hard to do more! Margaret will tell the police, Perry will find them, and everything will be fine! Just WRITE IT OUT!

...

Please?
EmPro8 chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
Oh, and PS, I love that song.
EmPro8 chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
I just want to say, I love this story. You can really feel the emotion. But I really hope that you can post the next chapter, because that CAN'T be the ending. What about Perry? Won't he find him? He had a lead. What about that lady? Now that her son is dead, won't she say something? This story is so good, and I hope it doesn't leave on a sad note. : (
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
Schnitzel.
Imagigirl20 chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
I must say, I'm impressed with the song. It's very good. However, I see that this story did not receive a happy ending. Oh, well.
Imagigirl20 chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
You've got an interesting story here, and you captured the characters quite nicely. Yay, justice prevailed! Although, I wouldn't say that his work turning black forever would be considered minor violence...anyway, good job! If you would take some time to read my fanfic The Incredibles 2, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! :-)
Imagigirl20
Rac2212 chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Do more
mysterywritter chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
This story is pritty sad and i hope they get home to their family.
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Oh, please continue this. PLEASE! It's exciting!
mystery writter chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
this story is great and i cant wait for the next thrilling chapter
ilovedem-maxride-fallingskies chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Great! More!
Brookewyrm the Strangeling chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Please continue, awesome so far! :)
woodland5 chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
Find them!
Alice chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
This is pretty good! It's liddel_miss_alice
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
This is SOOO good. I love how you combined reality with a cartoon! This is a well put together piece! I really felt the bond between phineas and ferb. Like I do in their TV shows. (: Great Job! theofficial_boo