Reviews for For The Greater Good
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wow, very twisted. Loved it :)
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Damn! What a powerful use of the WOW. Very moving, very sad, very foreboding. I truly believe that Sam did everything he did to try to save Dean. Freaking Ruby...ugh!
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Me thinks maybe Dean would be something, but "proud" ain't it! Good one.

Chick x
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Very nice my friend! Love it! Ruby...grrrrr... ;) I like how his final thought in this is of Dean, that his big brother would be proud. Very well done and fantastic drabble! :D
TheYmp chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Nicely done. I really like the way you've captured Sam's pride in his accomplishment at the end.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oh yes, this is deliciously dark, and beautifully descriptive!

Poor Sammy, I don't think Dean would be proud of him; this is just such a great look at how deluded Sam had become at this point.

Very nicely done Kate :)

x
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
"It was the eighteenth Ruby had brought him – and the first survivor.

If only Dean could be here. He'd be proud of him…"

Wow - that's a fantastic use of the drabble word sweetie - and very powerfully written

Viv

x
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Pretty pretty darkness!

Bev x
moviemom44 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Sam thinking Dean would be proud of him...so true...then. If I'd been trying to write this, I couldn't have gotten past what I knew about how Dean would feel about it. Glad you had the sense to let Sam tell the story as he saw it. Major kudos.

-Wendie
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Poor Sam, he did save people with the demon blood fueled powers but he also fell right into Ruby's trap.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Interesting glimpse into Sam without Dean - breaks the heart to see how thinking about his brother still drives him on. Great thinking on the use of a really hard WOW too, Kate!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oh, Sam! He did have himself fooled back then, didn't he? He'd convinced himself that what he was doing was a good thing. Poor, poor Sammy.

Beautifully done, hon. I love your choice of words.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oh. Oh, Sam. You know better, sweetie.

Beautifully dark. I could feel the strain of Sam pulling the demon from its host.

Nicely done!