Reviews for The Crystal of Sayan
Lollypops101 chapter 25 . 8/13/2013
Yay! An update!
cba to log in chapter 24 . 6/1/2013
i LOVE this story! please, please, please update soon...i really want to find out what happens:)) you write amazingly
anon chapter 24 . 4/22/2013
i really like this story, to be honest i'd half forgotten about it as it hasn't been updated recently, but i think you should carry on. Please update soon, you're a great author and this is a great story, one of my favourite fanfics
DanieAlexisJacks chapter 24 . 4/11/2013
Your writing is so wonderful and descriptive, it really paints a picture in my mind. I read the prequel a while ago and was delighted to find this story! Please keep updating, I am ready to know more about Ollie's family history!
Spiderninjapirate22 chapter 23 . 1/13/2013
Pleaaaaaaaase update!
Spiderninjapirate22 chapter 24 . 12/22/2012
Haleulaja! An update!
Lucy chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! this is a really good story, and you should continue with it :)
headupinclouds chapter 23 . 10/24/2012
Nice story. I like the interludes of the past. When will there be an update?
Caitlyn chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is a really good story, please update soon! You left it on such an intense moment!
Lollypops101 chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
What was Ivan doing there, and why do the sisters think that Ollie died sur
Lollypops101 chapter 21 . 6/19/2012
Harry has really messed up this time! Update soon! I can't wait!
Lollypops101 chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
That is so sad! Will she ever get to see her family again? Also, I have a lingering hope that Ollie's mom is. It yet dead and that Ollie will get to see her at some point. Is this a complete fantasy? Update soon! I can't wait!
ASirensLullaby chapter 19 . 6/8/2012
You know, this story kind of inspired me to write my own about Harry being a dad. :) But I think that this story is awesome and I really want to know more about Ollie and Ivan :D Keep Updating!
Lollypops101 chapter 19 . 6/7/2012
So sweet! I can't wait to find out more about Ollie and Ivan!
Lollypops101 chapter 18 . 5/31/2012
awwww. this is so sweet! update soon!