Reviews for All Aboard
Aeryn Levia chapter 7 . 2/23
I'm not sure how I am just now finding this (since I love Primeval fanfiction!) but please don't leave me hanging! This story needs go continue. Please? I just have to know how Matt finds Jess and goes through that whole convoluted path through the past and future to fix the timeline. I agree with Emily, it's very confusing, but I think it might work! It just needs to be written... :-)
DrGiggles chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
AHHHSKGDISHESJEVV

I really hope you do continue this one day, I'm really loving it and wish I could know how is plays out!

Matt seems a bit like a creeper, haha I'm surprised they didn't call the coppers on him :)
DrGiggles chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Yay, Lester is back! Connor's speech was actually interesting, too bad Lester didn't like it. Oh I must have been hard for Matt to say goodbye to Emily :( hope it all works out!
DrGiggles chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Nooooo LESTER! *cries*

Hehe Matt and his joking! And how did he make it work?
DrGiggles chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
I love how you work Matt's future self and that visit in there. For the most part I just forget that happened :)

Working the future tech in there is interesting, especially since there's more than one artefact! Connor gets to complete Cutter's work finally :D
DrGiggles chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Their banter was so cute, as well as the kiss at the end! I ship those two so much.

And I'm confused as hell, I might have to re-read that. I'll see where this goes then...
DrGiggles chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
NOOOO BECKER! *cries* And that's so mind boggling, the two anomalies. How will Matt fix this? And what else changed?!
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Choo-choo trains, ha that's cute Jess! And Matt teaching Emily common modern day phrases is a nice idea, can't wait to see what else he taught her.

The two anomalies, hmmm interesting...
HALE PACK chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
is there another chapter or story to find out what happens if so whats it called.
Prawn Crackers chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Poor Matt! It's like findung the needle in the haystack...
I'm delighted to see you back with a new chapter.
Mijo54 chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
Matt va-t-il avoir des réponses ? Il cherche une aiguille dans une botte de foin ! j'espère que vous posterez la suite assez vite !
à bientôt de vous lire !
I wish you a merry Christmas and Happy New Year !
Mijo54 chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
Connor est un génie !...et il est trop chou ! j'adore sa façon de prendre l'information que Lui et Abby vivent avec Jess et ses réactions ! je ne comprends pas trop bien ce que veut faire Matt mais je vous suis!
à bientôt de vous lire !
ginnyweasley777 chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
great chapter, I look forward to seeing what happens next :)
Rubytronix chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
I think he's done extremely well, considering its like looking for a needle in a haystack! It would be good to have Matt on your side! Can't wait to see the responses to his messages!
Aithion chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
OOOoooooo dun dun dun! Can't wait to see what her reaction will be!

Great Chapter! Can't wait for more! :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »