Reviews for The Tiger and Dog
omgpear chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
Did Willow DIE? D: Oh dear...and oh...her boob came out. That's humiliating. What a jerk! Who just throws someone high up in the air like that? Ashley A needs to go. GO I SAY! xD Gus and Mikey were funny. Does that boob enlarger really work? Rofl. xD Okay so much funny in this chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
randommonkeyz998 chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
This story is really good! Please update
GhostWishper chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
So Ashley A is not going to die, Aaawwwwwwwwww! But still I'm interesed in her character evolution while the story goes on, I liked her better in this chapter when she acepted her bitchy personality and she scared her stalker, than when she pretended to be an airhead, goody-two-shoes. I kinda like peoplewho are 'So I'm bitchy, and?'. But then, in the end was like... forget the damn character-liking-progress, kill her, kill her!

And I think that bird is right, I mean 'Que!', it was so funny and it was really a WTF situation

Continue soon,

See ya!
omgpear chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
I was at Barnes and Nobles this week, and I saw the manga for this show. I was so close to buying it but I didn't give in to temptation!

Ha! She threw so many garbage containers!Oh wow. Ashley A has officially lost it. She went from pretending to be good, to being crazy.

Okay, you're right about if she dies there would be no more antagonist. So okay. She can live...for NOW! xD

Oh Willow! What do you mean by Que? Que what? Que the music? Or que Spinelli into the scene? Haha! Gotta love that bird. :3
omgpear chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Okay. I'll watch it AFTER this is all done. OHH! I wanna know what Spinelli knows so bad. OH! Is she a murderer? What's with the sweets? MAYBE SHE'S LIKE REALLY FAT AND GOES ON BINGES AND THEN GETS LIPO! THAT'S WHY SHE HAS SUCH A GREAT BODY! NO ONE HAS A BODY THAT GREAT! AHA! Okay. Okay. I love TJ's mom. Screaming that there isn't any sauce. She reminds me of me sometimes. xD Stupid Ashley A. I hope she get's hit by a flying pteradactal or however you spell it! Aha. :) Can't wait for more.
GhostWishper chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Nice work! I love your story, how TJ and Spinelli like other people but still act like a couple. One day they are gonna realize that they are in love with each other; one day... anyway I like the Vince/Spinelli and TJ/Gretchen also so I'm still happy!

However, Ashley Armbruster huh? I was kinda asking were she was, you know? She's always ruining people’s lives and bitching off, she had to appear sometime. STILL I'll continue hoping that she'll get hit by a car or something and just disappear, I seriously HATE that girl

So, that’s all, please continue as soon as you can!
Broken-Hearted Demontoolazy chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
URGH I HATE YOU!

Dnt worry nt like tht. Its jst i ws trying to look for a new recess fic to read and decided to read urs bt then i looked at the author and ws like urgh i ws trying to escape ur stories. Sum hw ur stories make me emotionally attached thn i feel like it should go on foreva bt it doesnt then i gt so sad as if i ws dumped. And to top it of All Grown Up wnt on to a lt of stories thn stop so im reaallllllyyyyy sad.
omgpear chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
I'm so tempted to watch this, but I can't concentrate on more than two shows at a time without abandoning one. xP Ahha. "You perverted dog!" Oh goodness. I love Spinellli. So Vince confessed to her?

O: GOSH DARNIT SPINELLI! WHY YOU NO SAY YES? Aha x]

I wonder if he still has some feelings for her...probably...but he's afraid to show them again. Oh dear!

The lunch part was great. You really write this well. :]
omgpear chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Is each chapter like a new episode? Are you watching the show as you go along. I like this. Oh Spinelli...So now they're all stuck in the room. Haha! How will they get out of this one? Willow! You will say your name one day! Haha. Will...Low no WILKA! xD Funny stuff :)
Rose-Aki chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
I wonder how the relationships between the different characters are turning out and who will end up together. I hope it will be Spinelli and TJ.
Shoutmaster12 chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
a good story it looks like tj and spinelli might go out but maybe she might get a little crush on tj, while tj is about to ask out gretchen, the possibilaties are near endless
omgpear chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Ohh I loved this chapter. I'm happy that Vince wasn't a jerk and put her down nicely. Kind of reminds me of real life but TJ is amazing! He is such a great friend. I mean like really. (: I wish I had this TJ in my life. He would be my dog. Bwhaha. And okay, I shall wait and see who goes with who. The suspense is killing me. Who does Gretchen like? Hm...I have a feeling she likes either Mikey or Vince. Not sure why but yeah. This chapter made me laugh. I love TJ's mom. I don't know, she's halarious. So is their parrot. :)
daisy-may smith chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Not to be rude, but you obviously didnt look that hard, I got the information on the first link I clicked on after doing a google search. It was in one episode that the gang were born in 1987/1988 (the one about gretchen and one of the ashley's sharing a birthday) therefore spinelli would be a dragon and tj would be a rabbit or dragon. There are 8 years between the year of the tiger and dog, so that aspect doesnt really work for you, but that really doesnt matter.

How old are they in this? You never answered my question (the fic obviously doesnt have to be set in this year, so knowing their birth year wont affect you telling us their age)

And more importantly, you've not explained why tj doesnt know spinelli or gretchen?

Onto the story.

Who, or what, is willow? There was a sudden mention of 'willow'

I'm finding this hard to understand, the conversation about 'an item' then the discussion of a tiger? Spinelli randomly punching tj becuase ashley q paired with vince? The randomness of the cookies? The conversations were generally difficult and hard to read too. Do you this this will work as a recess story?

I will also say, the bold, itallic, normal font, bold itallic AND underlined text is really very confusing. Could you not just write in the third party, and when need be, tell us who's pov it is?

Again, just proof read for your grammar. For example: 'I MADE you breakfast, and MADE a lunchbox for you'
omgpear chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Are theses new parings? Or is it going to turn into a TJ/Spinelli? Either way is good. I like this so far. It's interesting and I want to know why Spinelli is living in such a dump, but is rich? This is really good so far.
daisy-may smith chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Well this could be a very interesting read, a bit different which is refreshing.

Again, me being my usual self, im going to offer some points of construction (dont take anything to heart, I write on another account and get my older sister to proof read. She brutally pulls my hard work apart!)

Just try to be aware of yout grammar, at times you write as though you are chatting to a friend, rather than telling us a story. For example: 'she got real slim' you could instead write 'she lost a lot of weight' its still simple, but written in a better context.

You also said ''it became a disaster, and she was put in the ground'' again, not written in the best way ''it became a diaster'' is vauge, what became a disaster? The situation at the accident? The accident was a disaster? or tj and his mums lives became a disaster?

Also, I personally dont like the phrase ''put in the ground''.

You havent told us how old tj and spinelli are in this story

Considering tj's mum had passed out from being drunk the previous night, she's acting rather bizzare, she should surely by very hungover, feeling unwell, and have the symptoms of an alcoholic who's body is desperetly craving alcohol: i.e. Shaking hands? Instead she's acting like a child? Still it will be interesting to see where you take this (please read up around the subject, ideally on reputable sources)

I really dont understand what happened when tj left home, the bit with the wallets. I'd say it needs re-writing.

Why doesnt tj know gretchen or spinelli?

One thing that does bug me is that you always refer to spinelli as a ''little girl'' in your stories, sure, she is small in height, but would it not be obvious that she's lot a ''little girl'' her face would show her age, and she'd have breasts too surely?

Will we understand the significence as to why she's refered to as 'the tiger'?

Why was the teacher acting so oddly? Please dont tell me its becuase they were scared of tj just for the mere fact he has bags under his eyes?

I really seems OTT that spinelli is trying to STAB and KILL TJ! Then he just invites her in and feeds her? I mean, seriously?

This was very long, maybe a little too long. Its your choice if you choose to continue. Is this going to be an A/U fic, considering tj doesnt know the girls?

I am very intreeged by this story, and your writing is always nice to read, as you write from the heart.