Reviews for Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
May I ask why you delete your another Fire Emblem Story?
Erm... I Like Your Fire Emblem Story,I hope you will continue write Fire Emblem story
StEbAnRoPeRo chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
The chapters read, so far, so good. This is a good fic, maybe a DLC with some charismatic characters :D
Guardian54 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
A Ranger should be able to seriously hurt a wyvern unit... unless Valter's vastly over-levelled, which he is.

Rangers (in other words Neimi) were always my favourite unit in FE8, the sheer flexibility they offer... yeah.
Krazy4golf chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
Yes Yes an assassin thank you soooooo much
Phineko chapter 34 . 12/1/2012
i am honored to have read this. Truthfully, this is around the fifth time. Your stories amaze me and with your talent, you should try to make a story to be published! i could never have the amount of effort you threw into this in any of my writings! I will always respect you and your stories! Thanks for bringing true art to this website!
Sir.Renais chapter 34 . 10/19/2012
wertycool1011 chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
awesome story and I like the way you added extra characters to the story line. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Seth a bad ass
Sir.Renais chapter 29 . 10/8/2012
Sir.Renais chapter 26 . 9/8/2012
I really like this story
David Lim chapter 21 . 7/23/2012
Amazing. I look forward to your new chapters. Dude no matter what other people don't believe it, as a fire emblem player as well as a storyline of fire emblem lover I believe what you have is a great talent. I hope to see more promotions and assasin special skills such as disabling traps or the otk skills. I've noticed that we have a lot of peg knights already so why not start introducing the triangle attacks

Keep up the good work I hope your work get publish soon. I would pay to buy it. It would help a lot if there is a visual art work or a list of units and their class to remind the readers of some of ur older characters
Tom-Ato13 chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
Hope your grandpa gets better.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Too Many OC's. They CAN be good if fleshed out, not just the relative to a cannon characters. My main problem is because you're focusing on too many OC's with relative too the plot readers may forget them.
Sentinel07 chapter 17 . 6/14/2012
Despite what someone else said, I think you've got a great story here. You've done a good job implementing your OC's into the story, something I don't see done well that often.

Keep up the good work!