Reviews for Hakuna Matata
Alice chapter 1 . 2/11
I laughed so hard at this omg
aj4668 chapter 1 . 2/10
This is freaking hysterical! I was actually crying from laughing so hard.
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Hilarious! Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Omg this is AWESOME lol.
emma chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
i liked it! haha. you should right another puckleberry fanfic! i know a lot of people are over puck and rachel together but im most certainly not! haha so please write one:) thank youu
lost in a musical daydream chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is fucking HILARIOUS.
cosmickym925 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Hahaha! OMG I love them high! This was hilarious!
kamikazehearts chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
you're a genius. just. i can't even.
CosInAus chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I LOVED this! I must have actually laughed out loud a dozen times, especially every time the big hand was mentioned! Genius! :)
epanaphoricgooglemail.com chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This was hysterical. Sam being slightly naive and innocent about it all, the lack of logic when Carole calls, and Puck's utter nonchalance were really in-character for me. And Tina at the end was just fantastic - you managed to nail how unimpressed she'd be (and I can't blame her).

I love friendship fic. It can often be a little dull, but this was immensely enjoyable.
Rebel Paisley chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I think that was the most adorable thing I've read in a month, and it was glorious.

Seriously, high Puck-Finn-Sam are hysterical, I love how Sam wound up being the most confused, and him freaking out, priceless.

Props for throwing in Tina, because she does not get enough love.
Kira53 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Crazy funny! I really was laughing out loud, like really really loud. I think got a contact high from the story. You're very talented writer of comedy.
NakedKing chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh god this was the best High!Fic I've ever read. I swear that puke thing totally happened to me at a party two days ago, someone puked all over the floor, but everyone there was either too high or too drunk to help clean it. It was so gross, so we left it till the next day. I love how calm Puck is throughout this, and the fact he is high 80% of the time, I can see that being truth.
UConfuseMe chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Omg this is the funniest story ive ever read. I legit have tears in my eyes lol
loveadubdub chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
For DefiantGravity, not sure if you will read this, but just FYI, Kurt's whereabouts are explained:

"She's gone right now, though. She's in New York at her NYADA audition or whatever. Kurt's there, too, and Burt. So yeah, it's kind of empty around the house. His mom's gone, too, because her sister just had a baby, and she just had to go to Columbus and see it."

Thanks for the reivew, hopefully now that you know where Kurt was, you can enjoy the story more :)