Reviews for The Water is Rising Quick
So sweet and beautifully written. I doubt Peeta would have been with any girls between the Games and the Victory tour - if Snow paid a visit to Katniss just because of a kiss in the woods, he certainly wouldn't let Peeta get away with publicly dating and groping other girls, let alone fucking them - but this explores sexuality, so I get why it's in the story.

I do think it's ooc for Peeta to be so callous towards the other girls, though. THG ended with him being numb and resigned, not angry. And it was only when he was hijacked that he was cruel to people. Even then, it was only towards those he thought hurt him.
Pokemonpoko chapter 1 . 7/13
woah just stumbled on this and can I say AMAZING!?
madteen66 chapter 1 . 6/25
This is beautifully written :)
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 5/24
This was so so beautiful. And the earlier part of it was so heartbreaking. But beautiful. Did I mention that I loved it? And it was simply beautiful? :)
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 5/11
This was so incredibly sweet.
ANON chapter 1 . 3/15
Great story
mattiemay1117 chapter 1 . 2/21
This was really good! I loved seeing Peeta's perspective and his crush on Katniss throughout the series. It was kind of hard to follow at times but I could pretty much tell where each part was in the storyline. :) Really well written though and I love the post-mockingjay parts so much! Very realistic and true to their characters! Anyways love the story, and i've been reading some of your others and they're really good too! (It seems like you don't write anymore so IDK if you'll see this tho...)
Enna Moon chapter 1 . 1/11
Okay this sounds stupid but this just felt so real, so so real. Thank you.
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Oh this ending was priceless! Love it when good history repeats itself. Really enjoyed your take on their history and them. Read ya Later ;)
sweetsandstoryz chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
So good, loved the full circle
desperatelyobvious chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Loved how this story made a complete 360, and even though it was told in Drabble-like segments, I really enjoyed how the reader is able to see the transition of how much Katniss grew to love Peeta and Peeta's journey with understanding intimacy. Fantastic job!
secretReader chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
oh my Peeta,i used to think all you have to do is just sleep all night in the same bed with your spouse to make u reached a certain amount of time sleeping in the bed together,io and behold automatically u somehow get pregnant.i was totally confident about it until,i read fanfic and walk in my mum and dad when i was the time i'm 12 i 100% understand sex.
m1129 chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Just finally read this, and loved it!
Cloudless Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Cute, simply cute. I loved their toasting scene and how after all the hardships all the people who showed up and how much they cared. Especially the Effie and Haymitch parts.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This is such a beautiful story. Really made my day to read this. Thank you for sharing this with us