Reviews for The Water is Rising Quick
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Please excuse my language but damn that was a great story! I've read lots of stories on The Hunger Games from Peeta's POV but I think I just found my favorite. You made him come alive for me. Made him seem like a real [teenage] boy/young man. In other words, you captured him perfectly.

Thank you!
The Tribe chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This fic is everything I needed and more.
amore1993 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I feel like this story deserves more reviews than the ones you already received, because as I kept on reading it it occured to me that this story was not about Peeta and Katniss but about life and love and family and sex, and you described the passage of time and the slow changing understanding of sex with such tenderness that astonished me. Loved it, five stars out of five.
lovethecrackersx chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This was so beautifully writeen, i'm literally in awe right now. I loved the dynamics of peeta's character and I think the way you entertwined all three books was phenomonial! Keep writing, keep posting, and stay beautiful because you are magic! :)
TLCullen132 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Ahh children and the sex talk... Loved how you brought this full circle and gave us just enough in the glimpses to not leave us hanging ;).
Lagitana16 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I love this! It was so good :)
Aleviel chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
There are so many wonderful things about this story, but what really moved me, what moved me to tears, was Haymitch saying "To my stupid kids". Honestly, it was the most perfect thing I have ever read.
grumpbear chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
loved it
SeraphinaCruz chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I loved this story! The concept that carries through is too cute and the fact that you stayed true to how the characters are portrayed in the books is wonderful :)

- Seraphina Cruz
whentheypourout chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
It was great! I've just started reading Everlark fanfiction and I can't get enough of your writing to be honest.
icancounttoduck chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
A very original take on the story that takes just enough turns and surprises while still intersecting with the story we know to be just the right balance. I greatly enjoyed it and loved the completion of the cycle.
ConchaaRex chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Why is this so beautiful ?

The ending is too cute&funny

Deztyngmail.com chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Wow. Okay, 1) I don't like this Peeta. This Peeta doesn't feel anything like canon Peeta.

2) More importantly, I would think Peeta openly dating and fucking other girls would rate a little higher on President Snow's no-no list than Katniss hanging out with her 'cousin' as she has been known to do for years.
Deztyngmail.com chapter 1 . 3/29/2012

The Bleached Inu chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Awww...that was a good one! :) how it all closed in the end was really cute! I luv you for writing this story!
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »