Reviews for The Water is Rising Quick
nia-ox chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. You write beautifully.
Sqidly chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This was beautiful !
AtemFan18 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Even when this history is AU I liked it very much. I thinks it's very original and very well written. :)
PanemNCircenses chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I'm in love with this story :)
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
great story!
4-eva-bookworm chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Loved it! Especially when they got married. Effie was late and Haymitch's speech. I just adore your writing and you have such amazing work! Loved it!
wprincessluv chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Wow. This is definitely the best story I've ever read on ffn. You have a lot of reviews, so you should already know how amazing you are, but this is just beautiful. It's just perfect. When I'm able to log in, I will favorite it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Sweet and amazing!
Khaleesi Inara chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Very cute story in the sense of how they’re growing up in the face of the world of Panem. I thought an eight year old Peeta innocently asking about something he heard through a classmate was amazing. Even though they’re in this dystopian post-apocalyptic society, there are still children who try to conceptualize adult issues with awkwardly hilarious results.

I do like Peeta’s characterization with dealing with the rejection of Katniss; I think it was realistic that he would try to move on. The only thing I wish I would have seen in that instance is Snow putting the pressure on Peeta if he’s messing around with other girls and not just on Katniss for being cold with him. Because in that instance, both of them are betraying the “Victors who couldn’t live without each other” façade. But that’s just a nitpick that you can ignore, everything else was marvelous.

I love the snippets into their life post-war that Collins left out. I think you did a great job filling in that hole and we can see them as regular and relatable people.

“He chuckles. ‘I do. But I've liked your breasts since we were thirteen, so that's nothing new.’” This is my favorite line because even though Peeta is painted as this unfaultering hero who would die for Katniss, he’s still very much a boy.

Loved how things came full circle at the end with the daughter asking about sex. At least Peeta handled it better than his mother. lol
ClassicsRetold1793 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Amazing.
donargh chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
The beginning is so cute and innocent!

I loved the line “A girl who spreads her legs before a toasting is beneath you”- BAH HA.

I find it interesting how you portray Peeta after the 74th hunger games. How he’s sad and lonely and trying to forget her- totally wounded like he says in catching fire. But you also add an element where he is desperate to be wanted by someone.

And the jealousy he feels towards gale is SO believable.

I also like how you show that Katniss genuinely loves Peeta. In some fanfic I’ve read I get the impression that Katniss sort of settles for Peeta simply because he’s the only one there.

And I like how you end in symmetry to the beginning of the story.

Very sweet :)
I read not write chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I'm not a very good reviewer but I loved this fic and figured I should let you know! One of the few Hunger Games fics I've ever read and I loved it, how you captured the insecurities and confusion Katniss and Peeta experienced as they tried to slot back into their lives in District 12.

How they had to get used to the pieces of each other that they'd clung onto throughout the games but also the new bits of them that were developed during the games!

Now I'm babbling so I'm gonna cut me off... I loved this fic, great job :)
I read not write chapter 1 . 4/17/2012

Now I'm babbling so I'm gonna cut me off... I loved this fic, great job :)
Fallenepiphany chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This.

This right here.

This is possibly the most perfect HG fanfiction I have found.

Peeta is my favourite character and you brought him to life in a way I never could have imagined.

I rarely review storied unless I find something that really makes me stop and think ''Whoa...''

This was one of those.

Seriously well done, I absolutely loved every letter of it.

Please... PLEASE write more one-shot's like this, your twist on Peeta is delicious ,

Love for you because your fanfiction made my day.

No matter where I go,

I'll always be,

The softest sigh,

A FallenEpiphany
mary-v chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Ok, so this was .ful. And that ending gave me a severe urge to flail. :P
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »