Reviews for The Water is Rising Quick
I read not write chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I'm not a very good reviewer but I loved this fic and figured I should let you know! One of the few Hunger Games fics I've ever read and I loved it, how you captured the insecurities and confusion Katniss and Peeta experienced as they tried to slot back into their lives in District 12.

How they had to get used to the pieces of each other that they'd clung onto throughout the games but also the new bits of them that were developed during the games!

Now I'm babbling so I'm gonna cut me off... I loved this fic, great job :)
I read not write chapter 1 . 4/17/2012

Now I'm babbling so I'm gonna cut me off... I loved this fic, great job :)
Fallenepiphany chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This.

This right here.

This is possibly the most perfect HG fanfiction I have found.

Peeta is my favourite character and you brought him to life in a way I never could have imagined.

I rarely review storied unless I find something that really makes me stop and think ''Whoa...''

This was one of those.

Seriously well done, I absolutely loved every letter of it.

Please... PLEASE write more one-shot's like this, your twist on Peeta is delicious ,

Love for you because your fanfiction made my day.

No matter where I go,

I'll always be,

The softest sigh,

A FallenEpiphany
mary-v chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Ok, so this was .ful. And that ending gave me a severe urge to flail. :P
smileitserica chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
What a beautiful story!
Bunie Boo chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
oh my god, i think i've found perfection
PenelopeWeaving chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Loved this story :)
RousseauLives chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I'm sorry I didn't review this when I added it to my favourites. It's absolutely heart-breaking, in the good way. I'm a sucker for good last lines, and I love, love, love this one. Since reading this I've been going through your other stories, even the Glee ones and I don't watch Glee, and you've got talent. And if English isn't your first language I'm even more amazed - je ne peux parle francais bien.
paint my spirit gold chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Oh my god...I love this! Everything is totally realistic and I really could imagine the Hunger Games characters saying and doing these things. Excellent!

- WordsxOfxWisdom
Maitre padawan chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Oh my God, such a long and beautiful story ! ;)

Thank you for having writen it.
Pechay chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Omg, I can't stop laughing at the last part... Gosh that's a cute story... not sad like the other one
Krissy2lip chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I loved this story! :]
GleekerslovesFinchel chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was beautifully written. Well done(:
Nmoreblack chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is one of the first HG fics I've ever read and it's incredible, honestly. The structure of it is amazing, starting with your poignant and believable backstory for Peeta and his relationship with girls, and how you recreate and reference moments from the books from his perspective. You've managed to find his voice beautifully, in a matter-of-fact tone that recalls their world and even Katniss' voice, but still hangs on to what is essentially Peeta, sweet and self-depreciating and forever longing. Also, the wedding scene was beautiful and I just can't get over Effie being late and Haymitch's sweet words. And the scene with their children and Peeta describing sex is ridiculously funny. Seriously, amazing all around. :)
Zootra chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Great idea, good writing style, and funny! I enjoyed this! Keep up the good work with your other stories.
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »